Superbowl: Ravens/49ers

jjtweeks

Looking forward to this Superbowl. Would have never thought these two team would be facing each other in it.

jjtweeks

both great teams and could see niners making it but not toface the ravens. i thougjt for sure at the begining of season it would have been houston or denver. figured that niners would also loose in division game but that was early on in the season. but you no how wrong i always am:p

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Coachnorm

So either Randy moss gets a Super Bowl ring or Ray Rice chugs a bottle of Antler Horn Spray, lifts the Lombardi Trophy over his head and ascends to Heaven. :smile:

Coachnorm

Just had to say this before the season is over.

Love the John Clayton commercial with the Slayer T, long hair, etc.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
They're hosed. Can't get through the raven o-line. Whitener is so useless it's like the niner d is a man short at all times.

Coachnorm

They're hosed. Can't get through the raven o-line. Whitener is so useless it's like the niner d is a man short at all times.

Great Observation O, Ravens O have been dominate. No methodical converting 3 downs and grinding down the field, it's all banging strikes

catman

Baseball "Expert"
Could be. Both teams need a breather. The 49ers need it worse than the Ravens, though.