Superbowl: Ravens/49ers

catman

Baseball "Expert"
Turned out to be a pretty good game. Who would have thought that it would have ended up a 3 point game?

catman

Baseball "Expert"
Honestly, I think someone on the 49ers sideline pulled a plug to cause the power outage. Until then, they had no energy or momentum. After that, it was a dogfight.

cctekguy

Staff member
Nope.

Fantasy sports is what I enjoy.

I'm gonna have to get in that "Hired guns" league. They are some busy little beavers.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Nope.

Fantasy sports is what I enjoy.

I'm gonna have to get in that "Hired guns" league. They are some busy little beavers.
You sir, are on my list. If needed, you will be found, you will be taken....you will ..................

efactor

Coming at you
I'll give my thoughts on the game when I get off suicide watch. Should be around the start of baseball season....................:(

efactor

Coming at you
Tough break E but you guys will have a heck of a team for years to come

I agree. Everything is in place organizational wise for a nice run, but still, it's tough to get back to the super bowl and to not win a game that was in your grasp is disappointing.

But that's part of what makes football so great. 1 game for all the marbles. Ravens were just a little better in the end.

I could write a novel on my opinion of the play calling the last 3 plays, but I guess Roman had reasons for going empty back field with the best running game in football and the Ravens without their best run stopper. I just don't have the inclination to do it right now as I have no friggin clue why they didn't run the ball or at least make the Ravens defend the run and make play action viable.

efactor

Coming at you
But in the toughest Div in the NFL. Sea, StL, and SF will beating each other up every year. Looks like it is gonna be that way for 4 or 5 years

Maybe, but I have to see Seattle do it again before I worry too much. They had a great 3 game run, but when they beat up the Niners, that was a perfect storm. They had two laughers the previous weeks where there starters only played half the game are were very well rested, they were at home where they are tough and SF was coming off a Sunday night dog fight with the Pats and very beat up with Smith missing the game. I was not surprised at all that Seattle took them down that night. Seahawks had a lot of close games that went their way, so we'll see. Maybe they are legit, but I'm not putting them in the elite yet. Kaepernick with a full training camp and increased experience is going to be plain scary.

Rams are improving, but they still have a lot of holes. Although they have some nice picks in the next couple drafts.

Arctic Dawgs

Pretty sure the Hawks and Rams are the 2 youngest teams in the NFL. NFC West lost a tiebreaker to NFC North for toughest Div in the NFL this year. I think the whole Div is gonna be brutal next fewe years