Camp news....

Discussion in 'Outlaw NFL Fantasy Football' started by Phicinfan, Jul 31, 2017.

1. mudloggerone

mudloggerone Outlaw Administrator

Martavis Bryant has been cleared for all preseason activities.

Bryant can now practice and play in preseason games. He's not fully reinstated, but it puts him on track to be before Week 1.

The Bandon Boy likes this.
  2. MongerKhan

MongerKhan TXL: Pimp Hand Strong Staff Member Moderator

Eagles trade Jordan Matthews to Buffalo who then trades WR Sammy Watkins to the Rams.

Interesting

mudloggerone likes this.
  3. efactor

efactor Coming at you

Yeah, teying to figure that ine out for Buffalo. Makes me think the foot may not be 100 percent.

mudloggerone likes this.
  4. mudloggerone

The Big Limp?

5. mudloggerone

Now we know why they had the fragile one targeted 5 times in the first preseason game.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    MongerKhan likes this.
  6. Phicinfan

Phicinfan Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything Administrator

Seriously?!?!?!?! Holy Crap!

MongerKhan likes this.
  7. Phicinfan

I think Bufallo didn't think he was worth the big money they would have to spend next year to keep him. So dump him, and start over. Lets face it, Tyrod is okay, but he isn't great, this will be a run heavy dump off offense, and Matthews can do that

KillerFins likes this.
  8. MongerKhan

MongerKhan TXL: Pimp Hand Strong Staff Member Moderator

Buffalo is rebuilding.

Next year's draft picks

2 First round picks (Mahomes deal)
    2 Second rounders (Watkins)
    2 Third rounders (Matthews / Darby)

Phicinfan and mudloggerone like this.
  9. ExperiencedRookie

ExperiencedRookie Well-Known Member

Same difference. Jordan is on an expiring contract as well.

10. KillerFins

KillerFins Staff Member

Jordan sucks, Sammy just hasn't been able to stay healthy.

11. mudloggerone

This has to be good news for Gurley.

12. mudloggerone

The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero reports Ryan Tannehill (ACL) will undergo knee surgery and be placed on injured reserve.

13. mudloggerone

Mike Tomlin said Martavis Bryant will be a full participant in Sunday's practice.

"We're going to put our foot on the gas and proceed," Tomlin said. "He's physically ready." It is a great sign Bryant is ready for a full practice after being forced to sit out the early part of camp, and it sounds like he could see some action in the second preseason game. Already priced optimistically in the fourth round, Bryant's ADP could soar if he explodes in the preseason.

Source: ESPN

14. efactor

efactor Coming at you

Watched the entire 49er game last night (I know, I know) just to see Williams and Brieda play (Beathard too).

Man, Williams is fast and gets to top speed quickly. I just grabbed him at 16.4 in A. He will see the field this year either through injury to Hyde or in a timeshare. Think Tevin Coleman but a better runner.

Brieda looks really good too. Small and compact and powerful. Surprised this guy wasn't drafted.

With SF in a rebuild and Hyde in the last year of his contract, I would not be overly shocked if Hyde is traded before the season starts. Probably won't happen but if the right offer is thrown out there, it could................

mudloggerone likes this.
  15. mudloggerone

Cam Newton QB | CAR
    Panthers' Cam Newton: Throwing in team drills
    by RotoWire Staff
    (2 hrs ago) Newton (shoulder) threw passes in team drills for the first time in 14 days at Sunday's practice, ESPN.com's David Newton reports.
    Limited to individual work and position drills the past two weeks, Newton took a step forward four days after the Panthers' preseason opener. It's still unclear if he'll see action during the exhibition schedule, but the Panthers are counting on his availability for Week 1 in San Francisco.

16. mudloggerone

Dolphins coach Adam Gase confirmed Jay Ajayi is no longer in the concussion protocol.

There was concern that Ajayi may have suffered a relapse of concussion symptoms after leaving Sunday's practice early but he was merely dehydrated.

17. mudloggerone

Marqise Lee was carted off with an apparent right ankle injury at Sunday's practice.

He went down with a non-contact injury during 7-on-7 drills. Lee was carted off after having his right leg placed in an aircast. Heading into a contract year, the last thing Lee needs is a major injury. If Lee misses significant time, it would open up targets for both Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns.

Source: Ryan O'Halloran on Twitter

18. mudloggerone

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Marqise Lee avoided a serious injury during Sunday's practice.

Lee had to be carted off with his right leg in an air-cast after suffering a non-contact injury during 7-on-7 drills. It is great news he avoided a serious issue, but it is possible he still misses some time. In more good news for the passing game, Allen Hurns was back on the practice field Sunday after sitting out the first preseason game.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

19. Phicinfan

yes he does, he is a place holder, now that they have extra picks next year, he will get replaced. Trading Watkins was part of that.

20. mudloggerone

Sterling Shepard (ankle) has resumed practicing fully at Giants camp.

Shepard rebounded quickly from his garden-variety ankle sprain, missing less than two weeks. "They cut me loose today, so I am back to doing what I do."