TE Hernandez involved in Homicide investigation

gizzil

text messages from the victim saying he's with hernandez, some video, some missing video, casings in the car AND at the scene, a freakin piece of chewed gum??!! REALLY??

efactor

Coming at you
text messages from the victim saying he's with hernandez, some video, some missing video, casings in the car AND at the scene, a freakin piece of chewed gum??!! REALLY??

Amazing. All that is covered in the Thug 101 handbook, but I guess he didn't get around to reading it. Add in the fact that the dumped the victim a mile away makes him a candidate for dumbass of the year. Geezzzzzz.............

ExperiencedRookie

Typical "no one can touch me" attitude and thinking. All this evidence cant be the cause of stupidity. There has to be some kind of attitude effect in there too.

Either way. What a dumbass.

ExperiencedRookie

Word is that another one of the men involved has been arrested and is being held on a 1.5 million dollar bond. That's enormous! Something tells me that this dude has either rolled on AH already, or is in the process of. Don't be shocked when this guy testify against the former NFL star. This DA knows which one of these guys he wants to prosecute.

A

Axe Elf

From another site:

"My stat of the day... Bernard Pollard was the last player to tackle Hernandez.... why dies this matter you say? Because Pollard is known as the Pat Killer--he injured Brady in 08, Welker in 09, Gronk in 10, and almost killed Ridley last year with a hit"

Furthermore, Bernard Pollard created a bit of a stink last week when he taped a note to his locker stating: "Goal--Super Bowl. Mission--Kill!!!"

You just can't make this stuff up.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Axe is right, they have a ton of TEs on the roster currently - Gronk, Ballard, D.Fells, Brandon Ford, Hoomanawanui and sudfeld.

By all reports they want Tebow at Qb, not TE. Who knows though.

WR is hurting - no real known names other than Amendola, Donald jones from Buf and Edelmen.

ExperiencedRookie

Here is the timeline provided by the prosecution of the night in question. You decide for yourself his level of guilt.

June 16

9:02 p.m.: Hernandez texts a friend out of state, saying "please make it back."

9:05: Hernandez texts Lloyd that he wants to get together.

9:35: Hernandez texts a friend in Connecticut that says "get your ass up here."

10:23: Hernandez texts the same friend, "Hurry your ass up."

McCauley indicated that Hernandez recently had 14 surveillance cameras installed in his home. Video from the cameras show two men arriving at Hernandez's home in North Attleboro. Later footage shows Hernandez with a firearm. At one point, Hernandez says to one of the men that he "can't trust anyone anymore," according to McCauley.

June 17

1:12 a.m.: The three men depart Hernandez's home in a silver Nissan Altima, according to surveillance video, cell phone towers and cell phone records.

Cell towers track their movement south on Interstate 95. At some point, they turn around, then head north before stopping at a gas station on Route 128.

2:10: Hernandez buys gas, a pack of Bubblicious gum and rolling papers.

2:32: The silver Altima arrives at Lloyd's house. Hernandez sends a text message: "We're here."

Lloyd's sister watches Odin Lloyd leave the house and get into the silver Altima. Neighborhood surveillance video shows Hernandez arriving in the neighborhood as well.

Surveillance video tracks the car around Boston.

McCauley explains that during ride back toward North Attleboro, Hernandez tells Lloyd that when they were at a club, Rumor, the previous Friday night, "certain things upset him," including Lloyd talking to some people Hernandez had "troubles" with. McCauley did not indicate how he obtained this information.

Prosecution says the text indicates the "temperature" in the car.

3:07: Lloyd texts his sister, "Did you see who I was with?"

McCauley suggests that this indicates the "temperature" in the car.

Lloyd does not receive a response.

3:11: Lloyd texts his sister again, "Hello."

3:19: Lloyd's sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22: Lloyd responds, "NFL."

3:23: Lloyd: "Just so you know."

By this point, the four men inside the silver Altima have gotten off I-95 on Route 152, near Hernandez's home, McCauley says records show.

3:23 a.m.: McCauley says surveillance video shows the Altima at a fork in the road. McCauley indicates that one way leads to Hernandez's home, the other down a gravel road where Lloyd's body would later be found. Video shows Hernandez's car going down the gravel road behind a group of industrial buildings.

3:23-3:27: People working the overnight in the industrial park hear gunshots.

3:27: Silver Altima is viewed coming out of gravel road.

3:29: Video at Hernandez's home shows the silver Altima pulling into his driveway.

McCauley states that the distance between where Lloyd's body was found and Hernandez's home is a 2-minute drive.

The crime scene:

• According to McCauley, police found five shell casings – three at Lloyd's feet, two some distance away.

• An autopsy showed two wounds to the chest – one near the left nipple, the other near the right nipple.

• Lloyd did not appear to be robbed, as he still had his wallet, phone and keys.

McCauley explained that Hernandez returned the Altima to a rental car agency, with the driver's-side mirror missing. A worker at rental agency discovered a shell casing under the driver's seat, next to a piece of Bubblicious gum. The shell casing and the gum were tossed into a garbage bin, where police later found them.

After McCauley finished, Hernandez's defense team requested their client be granted bail based on the prosecution's reliance on circumstantial evidence. "It is at bottom a circumstantial case," Hernandez's attorney Michael Fee told the court. "It is not a strong case." Bail was denied and Hernandez, who stood expressionless through most of the arraignment, remained in custody.

bodey24

Staff member
Here is the timeline provided by the prosecution of the night in question. You decide for yourself his level of guilt.

June 16

9:02 p.m.: Hernandez texts a friend out of state, saying "please make it back."

9:05: Hernandez texts Lloyd that he wants to get together.

9:35: Hernandez texts a friend in Connecticut that says "get your ass up here."

10:23: Hernandez texts the same friend, "Hurry your ass up."

McCauley indicated that Hernandez recently had 14 surveillance cameras installed in his home. Video from the cameras show two men arriving at Hernandez's home in North Attleboro. Later footage shows Hernandez with a firearm. At one point, Hernandez says to one of the men that he "can't trust anyone anymore," according to McCauley.

June 17

1:12 a.m.: The three men depart Hernandez's home in a silver Nissan Altima, according to surveillance video, cell phone towers and cell phone records.

Cell towers track their movement south on Interstate 95. At some point, they turn around, then head north before stopping at a gas station on Route 128.

2:10: Hernandez buys gas, a pack of Bubblicious gum and rolling papers.

2:32: The silver Altima arrives at Lloyd's house. Hernandez sends a text message: "We're here."

Lloyd's sister watches Odin Lloyd leave the house and get into the silver Altima. Neighborhood surveillance video shows Hernandez arriving in the neighborhood as well.

Surveillance video tracks the car around Boston.

McCauley explains that during ride back toward North Attleboro, Hernandez tells Lloyd that when they were at a club, Rumor, the previous Friday night, "certain things upset him," including Lloyd talking to some people Hernandez had "troubles" with. McCauley did not indicate how he obtained this information.

Prosecution says the text indicates the "temperature" in the car.

3:07: Lloyd texts his sister, "Did you see who I was with?"

McCauley suggests that this indicates the "temperature" in the car.

Lloyd does not receive a response.

3:11: Lloyd texts his sister again, "Hello."

3:19: Lloyd's sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22: Lloyd responds, "NFL."

3:23: Lloyd: "Just so you know."

By this point, the four men inside the silver Altima have gotten off I-95 on Route 152, near Hernandez's home, McCauley says records show.

3:23 a.m.: McCauley says surveillance video shows the Altima at a fork in the road. McCauley indicates that one way leads to Hernandez's home, the other down a gravel road where Lloyd's body would later be found. Video shows Hernandez's car going down the gravel road behind a group of industrial buildings.

3:23-3:27: People working the overnight in the industrial park hear gunshots.

3:27: Silver Altima is viewed coming out of gravel road.

3:29: Video at Hernandez's home shows the silver Altima pulling into his driveway.

McCauley states that the distance between where Lloyd's body was found and Hernandez's home is a 2-minute drive.

The crime scene:

• According to McCauley, police found five shell casings – three at Lloyd's feet, two some distance away.

• An autopsy showed two wounds to the chest – one near the left nipple, the other near the right nipple.

• Lloyd did not appear to be robbed, as he still had his wallet, phone and keys.

McCauley explained that Hernandez returned the Altima to a rental car agency, with the driver's-side mirror missing. A worker at rental agency discovered a shell casing under the driver's seat, next to a piece of Bubblicious gum. The shell casing and the gum were tossed into a garbage bin, where police later found them.

After McCauley finished, Hernandez's defense team requested their client be granted bail based on the prosecution's reliance on circumstantial evidence. "It is at bottom a circumstantial case," Hernandez's attorney Michael Fee told the court. "It is not a strong case." Bail was denied and Hernandez, who stood expressionless through most of the arraignment, remained in custody.

Excellent info!

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
If this was already stated sorry for the repeat.

But Hernandez is being investigated for a double murder back in july 2012 and Odin Lloyd my have knew about this double murder.

Phicinfan

Administrator

But Hernandez is being investigated for a double murder back in july 2012 and Odin Lloyd my have knew about this double murder.

yeah just read this, my god what a mess.

ExperiencedRookie

My goodness. Who is this person? A well rounded NFL athlete or a maniacal, paranoid, murderer?

efactor

Coming at you
Looks like the double murder was another case of guys getting into it in a club.

Geezzzzzz. Maybe stay home if you have that much anger and insecurity.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I figured the true story here would be the motive behind the murder.....a double murder cover-up....yep, didn't see that one coming. Question now becomes....if you have a guy capable of a double murder, another murder to cover it up.....and shooting another in the face.....what else is there?
Sounds like a pattern of violent, gang type behavior, not isolated behavior. If this is all proven to be true , my guess is that these instances were not his first rodeo.....

Phicinfan

Administrator
This is moving way to fast to be just smoke.

They now have confirmed that the vehicle used in the double murder in 2012 was rented to Hernandez. Doesn't prove he did it, but it does prove he was an accessory.

Just seems to be moving quickly to the point I wonder if someone has rolled on Hernandez and is giving him up for protection or some sort.

ExperiencedRookie

Phicinfan;487593 Just seems to be moving quickly to the point I wonder if [B said:
someone has rolled on Hernandez and is giving him up[/B] for protection or some sort.

DING DING DING. Ladies and Gents, we have a winner!

That's what Im better on. Mr Ortiz who is currently in custody is the likely man.

Has anyone heard about the "smoking gum" ? Cotton candy bubblicious found at the scene paired with surveillance footage of Hernandez buying said gum...compelling.