TE Hernandez involved in Homicide investigation

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Reports are sketchy at best. It is known that the police either want to talk to him, or have already, and for now he is not a suspect.

However, he has retained a lawyer, and it is known the vehicle involved was rented under his name.

None of this is conclusive and it is probably much ado about nothing. However, I do find it interesting that he Patriots have made NO statement yet, and that neither has Hernandez.

With Gronk just finishing surgery on back, and Hernandez now having potential legal issues.......could be a poor year for Brady.

Phicinfan

Administrator
what i wonder is, is this just the tip of the iceberg for hernandez

Per PFT, a previous lawsuit against Hernandez is being refiled, evidently someone sued him for shooting them in the face, but it was thrown out of court. Come to find out it was thrown out due to paperwork issues.

So there could be some history here....Yikes :sweat:

gizzil

Yeah, phicin, we are gonna find out a lot about this guy. Sucks cuz he's good, just hope the rabbit hole dont get too deep

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Had a history of drug issues in college and there are rumors that some of this may be drug related.....stay tuned, this could get very interesting.

Jake Ballard's stock is going to soar.....

Escrow

He was in the vehicle with 3 others including the deceased man....they all left the bar together...also he either drove to/from the actual crime scene or where the body was dumped....Wow!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
What a POS he is turning out to be. Reports are he destroyed his cell phone, destroyed his surveillance system at his home, and had a professional crew come in and "scrub" the entire home.....you dont do this if you are not hiding something.

efactor

Coming at you
What a POS he is turning out to be. Reports are he destroyed his cell phone, destroyed his surveillance system at his home, and had a professional crew come in and "scrub" the entire home.....you dont do this if you are not hiding something.

Yeah, not things you just do on impulse when you're bored......................

Kid is going down Rae Carruth style....................

Phicinfan

Administrator
:wow: I have to admit, I tend lately to not want to convict someone before found guilty. But there is a whole lot of evidence against him. Now the move of smashing the phone and security system, plus the cleaning....yikes. He is either really stupid, or is getting really bad advice.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Or.....he's guilty as hell and trying like hell to destroy anything that can prove tjat without a shadow of a doubt.