TE Hernandez involved in Homicide investigation

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
So how big of a hit does Brady take if he goes into the season minus three top targets from last season? It's gotta hurt him.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
So how big of a hit does Brady take if he goes into the season minus three top targets from last season? It's gotta hurt him.

He isn't missing his top three, he is missing: Welker, Gronk(reported he may start year on PUP so miss 6 weeks), Hernandez, Lloyd and Woodhead. That was his top 5 receivers from last year.

He has to use Amendola - whose value just skyrocketed...until he is hurt again, Ballard who will I guess take over at TE if his knee is well and ....................... Maybe Vereen?

Yes, Brady takes a huge hit in my eyes now.

2minutedrill

Brady is an arrogant cocky SOB, (also my qb in keeper league) that will now take the opportunity to "prove to the world" that it was him all this time that made the Pats contenders year after year, not TE's or WR's but him, the great and fabulous Tom Brady (in his own mind).

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
:eek:mg: Holy crap, and that crash was the other shoe I had been fearing........

Escrow

Fall from grace...casings found in his car, matching those found at scene....a man walking through his house on surveillance with a gun in his hand, 6-8 hours of footage missing from his cameras, LLoyd sent text messages to people while in the car with Hernandez letting them know he was clearly with him...

GOT HEEEEMMMMM

elvis-thanks.gif

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Chad johnson can come.back....he knows the offen......wait...uh never mind, that was the issue ....

Has Lloyd signed anywhere yet?