The Lineup Dr. 2013

jjtweeks

Ok Doc just wondering what you think because I'm a big fan of Joique Bell and judgement gets clouded sometimes when your a fan. Bell or Ridley this week. Most likely going Bell but want to here what you think

gizzil

Vick v. KC over Russel Wilson v. Jax, right? Tempted to play Wilson because of Jacksonville, but this is the crazy point per completion and bonuses of 5 pts at 300 and every 50 after. Will Wilson even be throwing at all? I could see Vick dominating yet again, and kinda figure ride him while I can. Also starting DeSean in another league, doubting that I should second guess that in any format

Vick v. KC over Russel Wilson v. Jax, right? Tempted to play Wilson because of Jacksonville, but this is the crazy point per completion and bonuses of 5 pts at 300 and every 50 after. Will Wilson even be throwing at all? I could see Vick dominating yet again, and kinda figure ride him while I can. Also starting DeSean in another league, doubting that I should second guess that in any format

The way Oakland ran the ball against Jacksonville would suggest a heavy dose of Marshawn Lynch this week.

Vick will be better but I don't think it will be a huge game against KC on a short week

Arctic Dawgs

Legit concerns on Seahawks this week Giz. I am really not sure what to make of it.

IDP's - Hawks have the lowest snap count for Def in the NFL and I see this week as getting worse. DL's should be good but they are rotating in a bunch so which 1 would you use ?? Tackle #s will be down, but turnovers might be up.

Off - Again not sure. Is this going to be like a week 3 preseason game with the main starters only playing the 1st half and the 2s and 3s getting more work. However Wilson will play the whole game and Carrol has run up the score once or twice in the past. Rice should get some extra work this week (sqeeky wheel).

M Floyd(ARI). Bowe, Wallace
need 2

Wallace and Bowe

Atlanta is giving up a bunch of passing yards and Miami still doesn't seem to have figured out how to effectively run the ball.

Bowe should get plenty of chances tonight. If Eddie Royal can score 3 against Philly, Bowe is a lock for at least 1.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
.5 ppr need a flex play..........

Ivory vs Buf or B. Tate @ Bal? I start Foster as my RB1 so starting Tate would essentially lockdown all rushing totals for the Texans this week.

gizzil

So this is the full point PPR, with bonuses and liberal scoring... Reggie Bush is kinda screwin things up for me, but looks like somebody should get the nod over Ridley, possibly even with no gronk...

QB Vick v. KC (played already, 31 pts, 1 yard running instead of a fumble on the "final" play would have been a 9 point swing for me)
WR Vin Jackson @NE
WR Antonio Brown v. Chi (considering a sit, but after last week's blowup with the OC he tends to be huge)
WR TY Hilton @SF
RB AP v. CLE
RB Ridley v TB (may be all they have, and possibly no bush, still looks awful on paper)
TE Graham v. AZ
R/W/T Reggie Bush @WAS (may not play... Joique)
K Dawson v. IND
DEF SEA vs. JAX (should be big, finally got to use Seattle)
D Leodis McKelvin @NYJ
D Zach Brown vs SD (Rivers loves throwing to LB too)

BN Dal v STL
BN Russel Wilson v Jax
BN Joique Bell @WAS
BN Chris Givens @DAL
BN Bryce Brown (picked up as McCoy was holding the leg)
BN Jordan Cameron @MIN

ExperiencedRookie

Have Reggie Bush in as my flex in a 0.5 PPR. If he's a late scratch I need a replacement from the following:
Daryl Richardson @Dallas.
Kenbrell Thompkins vs TB
Willis McGahee @ Minn
David Wilson @ Car
Josh Gordon @ Minn
Eddie Lacey @ Cincy (Q)

So this is the full point PPR, with bonuses and liberal scoring... Reggie Bush is kinda screwin things up for me, but looks like somebody should get the nod over Ridley, possibly even with no gronk...

QB Vick v. KC (played already, 31 pts, 1 yard running instead of a fumble on the "final" play would have been a 9 point swing for me)
WR Vin Jackson @NE
WR Antonio Brown v. Chi (considering a sit, but after last week's blowup with the OC he tends to be huge)
WR TY Hilton @SF
RB AP v. CLE
RB Ridley v TB (may be all they have, and possibly no bush, still looks awful on paper)
TE Graham v. AZ
R/W/T Reggie Bush @WAS (may not play... Joique)
K Dawson v. IND
DEF SEA vs. JAX (should be big, finally got to use Seattle)
D Leodis McKelvin @NYJ
D Zach Brown vs SD (Rivers loves throwing to LB too)

BN Dal v STL
BN Russel Wilson v Jax
BN Joique Bell @WAS
BN Chris Givens @DAL
BN Bryce Brown (picked up as McCoy was holding the leg)
BN Jordan Cameron @MIN

I'm a Ridley owner in my local league and have come to the conclusion that he rides the pine until I have reason not to.

Bush scares the hell out of me. I have a very hard time believing he makes it this whole game. Washington has to be desperate at this point so maybe that awful D thinks that taking aim at Reggie's knees gives them the edge they need to get on track. Not to mention his other boo boos.

I think I would replace Ridley with Joique and Bush with Cameron. I think Hoyer will at least be able to feed him the ball.

Good Luck

Have Reggie Bush in as my flex in a 0.5 PPR. If he's a late scratch I need a replacement from the following:
Daryl Richardson @Dallas.
Kenbrell Thompkins vs TB
Willis McGahee @ Minn
David Wilson @ Car
Josh Gordon @ Minn
Eddie Lacey @ Cincy (Q)

I've been hearing that the Giants are wising up to the fact that David Wilson should in fact be forgiven and allowed to do some work. Very tempting.

I'd play it safe with Richardson though.