The Lineup Dr. 2013

gizzil

This is the 15 yds/pt, 50 yds for QB/pt and 6pts for all TD league. So I have Richardson concerns, injury concerns, and defensive issues here... ugh... Thanks for the look Chris

QB Ryan @MIA (Cam IS facing the Giants, though...)
WR Antonio Brown v. CHI
WR DeSean Jackson (got 4 points, but I couldn't sit him)
RB Trent Richardson @SF (real dicey)
RB Alfred Morris v. DET
TE Vernon Davis v. IND (Q)
W/R/T Joique Bell @WAS
K Janikowski @DEN (thin air??)
DEF Carolina v. NYG (they are giving up most to DEF, and this league has high DEF pts... but available pickups are Jets v Buf, ATL@MIA, NOv.AZ, Ten v. SD, CLE@MIN)
D Kiko Alonso @NYJ
D Tim Jennings @PIT

BN Cam v NYG
BN Greg Jennings v. CLE
BN Tavon Austin @DAL (He probably deserves a look at flex or even over Brown... but I hear Peanut isn't playing, and there was the blowup with the OC)
BN Lance Moore v. AZ (I don't think I can play him, and am looking to drop... if I am home in time to check Vernon Davis and he's out, Jordan Cameron)
BN Le'Veon Bell (Q) (probably not playing)

This is the 15 yds/pt, 50 yds for QB/pt and 6pts for all TD league. So I have Richardson concerns, injury concerns, and defensive issues here... ugh... Thanks for the look Chris

QB Ryan @MIA (Cam IS facing the Giants, though...)
WR Antonio Brown v. CHI
WR DeSean Jackson (got 4 points, but I couldn't sit him)
RB Trent Richardson @SF (real dicey)
RB Alfred Morris v. DET
TE Vernon Davis v. IND (Q)
W/R/T Joique Bell @WAS
K Janikowski @DEN (thin air??)
DEF Carolina v. NYG (they are giving up most to DEF, and this league has high DEF pts... but available pickups are Jets v Buf, ATL@MIA, NOv.AZ, Ten v. SD, CLE@MIN)
D Kiko Alonso @NYJ
D Tim Jennings @PIT

BN Cam v NYG
BN Greg Jennings v. CLE
BN Tavon Austin @DAL (He probably deserves a look at flex or even over Brown... but I hear Peanut isn't playing, and there was the blowup with the OC)
BN Lance Moore v. AZ (I don't think I can play him, and am looking to drop... if I am home in time to check Vernon Davis and he's out, Jordan Cameron)
BN Le'Veon Bell (Q) (probably not playing)

I'm not much of an Antonio Brown fan for this year, but you certainly have your reasons for liking him this week, and its nice to have something going in the Sunday Night or Monday Night games. I'd stick with everything else you have except you might have to just bench Davis thus week. Cameron plays in the early games and Davis appears to be an afternoon GTD and hasn't been practicing.

Condolences on the Richardson matchup this week. That sucked. Should be pretty nice rest of the year though.

gizzil

I actually hate playing dudes against the Bears, but trying not to discriminate solely based on that :) the doc's level head is good for that... And I picked up Fleener, so I can make my decision around 3 concerning davis

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
I'm not much of an Antonio Brown fan for this year, but you certainly have your reasons for liking him this week.
Antonio has hands of gold and is also fantasy gold this season so far. What's not to like? He's 4th in total yards and 5th in fantasy pts. in my league. Even in pee-burg, Ben can sling the ball so I'll take AB any day. He's all we got!

P.S. I need to mention for PPR leagues Brown is no. 8 in receptions so far this season (20) to Julio Jones' 27.

Last edited:

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
What do you think about my Flex play?

My team:

Tony Romo Dal - QB

Dez Bryant Dal - WR

Stevie Johnson Buf - WR

Jamaal Charles KC - RB

Reggie Bush Det - RB
Questionable

Tony Gonzalez Atl - TE

W/R/T

Hakeem Nicks NYG - WR This spot is the question

Bench: Sproles, Avery, Dwyer, Gresham

Question for WR/RB at flex. Hakeem Nicks, Darren Sproles, Avery. I'm thinking Sproles but see Pierre Thomas is taking all his touches. Nicks, Mr. Bigmouth, could have talked himself into the doghouse this week. I'm playing the no. 1 undefeated team for fun information.

Last edited:

gizzil

Im planning on sitting Tavon Austin, and playing Vernon Davis in the 15 yds/pt league... Sitting Chris Givens in the full point ppr... nothing out of the ordinary here i trust...

Antonio has hands of gold and is also fantasy gold this season so far. What's not to like? He's 4th in total yards and 5th in fantasy pts. in my league. Even in pee-burg, Ben can sling the ball so I'll take AB any day. He's all we got!

P.S. I need to mention for PPR leagues Brown is no. 8 in receptions so far this season (20) to Julio Jones' 27.

More of a concern over the bad offensive line and lack of a running game. He had a nice game, still not 100 % sold, but I'm paying attention.

What do you think about my Flex play?

My team:

Tony Romo Dal - QB

Dez Bryant Dal - WR

Stevie Johnson Buf - WR

Jamaal Charles KC - RB

Reggie Bush Det - RB
Questionable

Tony Gonzalez Atl - TE

W/R/T

Hakeem Nicks NYG - WR This spot is the question

Bench: Sproles, Avery, Dwyer, Gresham

Question for WR/RB at flex. Hakeem Nicks, Darren Sproles, Avery. I'm thinking Sproles but see Pierre Thomas is taking all his touches. Nicks, Mr. Bigmouth, could have talked himself into the doghouse this week. I'm playing the no. 1 undefeated team for fun information.

Sproles- Especially if its ppr. He is still dangerous give him one more shot. I had a piece of Nicks' 0 last week in one league and its easy to bench him.

Im planning on sitting Tavon Austin, and playing Vernon Davis in the 15 yds/pt league... Sitting Chris Givens in the full point ppr... nothing out of the ordinary here i trust...

Is Davis a go? I dont feel good about him for this week and benched him in the three leagues I own him. Even if he plays probably wont be good. I'd play Austin.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Kap tonight and I lean against if he doesn't have VD or Tanneyhill vs the Saints in a MN thriller? Oh and Cutler is available as well but I prefer to watch one of the prime time games.

gizzil

Davis is TE only on this team so I would have to pick up Zach Miller @ Hou or Scott Chandler v Bal looks attractive, but maybe only because my coworker burned me with him in Madden last night... I will pot the lineup also cuz I'm not sure if you dig Tavon in general or over some of these dudes? Thanks again!

QB Ryan v. NE
WR Antonio Brown @Min
WR DeSean Jackson @DEN
RB Trent Richardson @JAX
RB Alfred Morris @OAK (this is his game right?)
TE Vernon Davis @STL (Q)
W/R/T Joique Bell v. CHI
K Janikowski v WAS
DEF Indy @JAX
D Kiko Alonso v BAL
D Tim Jennings @DET

BN Cam BYE
BN Greg Jennings Pit
BN Tavon Austin v. SF
BN Brian Hartline @NO
BN Le'Veon Bell @MIN (very tempted to throw him in the flex)

Davis is TE only on this team so I would have to pick up Zach Miller @ Hou or Scott Chandler v Bal looks attractive, but maybe only because my coworker burned me with him in Madden last night... I will pot the lineup also cuz I'm not sure if you dig Tavon in general or over some of these dudes? Thanks again!

QB Ryan v. NE
WR Antonio Brown @Min
WR DeSean Jackson @DEN
RB Trent Richardson @JAX
RB Alfred Morris @OAK (this is his game right?)
TE Vernon Davis @STL (Q)
W/R/T Joique Bell v. CHI
K Janikowski v WAS
DEF Indy @JAX
D Kiko Alonso v BAL
D Tim Jennings @DET

BN Cam BYE
BN Greg Jennings Pit
BN Tavon Austin v. SF
BN Brian Hartline @NO
BN Le'Veon Bell @MIN (very tempted to throw him in the flex)

Not feeling Joique this week. Leveon will get a TD. Hopefully Davis plays