Poll: Big Game Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys - Official Thread

Eagles @ Cowboys

• Eagles Win!

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Cowboys Win!

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
:spit: EC, that toilet comment almost made spit my beer on my computer!

Really thought Philly would show up today, not sure what happened to them the last two weeks.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I will say, Dallas is looking very scary right now! They will be a handful for Minnesota next week.

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
I am absolutely sick and I can't believe the way this team played today. I saw this coming and knew that he past three weeks were an indication this team could not manage without at Westbrook 100%. His concussion has hindered the team. I am not blaming him at all, its the way the plays were designed around him. When you lose an integral part of the offence, you're dead to rights. If you lose him, the offence collapses. If you lose McNabb however, you just need a QB that can finish and follow directions. Garcia did it in his absence that one year and they were one play away from the NFC title game with Garcia (vs. New Orleans) then they cut him so he can play for TB. What did he do...he led the Bucs to the playoffs. McNabb is a great QB, I am a fan of his, but he falters at times and other players bail him out. In the Eagles first the NFC Championship appearances, he made the one play that cost them the Super Bowl trip. This team really needs to look at changin up the way the plays are drawn up so they can move on if Westbrook needs to retire due to his health. I love Westbrook and if he needs to retire, so be it. I don't want to see him turn into a vegetable because he deserves to be able to walk off the field with his held high that he played a great career. McNabb has done well too, but needs to realize something is wrong and he needs to step up and fix it. The Eagles really should have had a bye this week. That one game when they lost to the Raiders of all teams!!! Was one simple win they needed to win the NFC East and the second seed & bye. Damn it, now the rest of the playoffs are ruined for me!!!

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
Also...I would like to add!!! So was it a great idea to let Dawkins go now you dumbasses!!! I was still pissed about that decision...you can't let someone like that go! Look at how much of a difference he made in Denver in one season!!! He totally changed the way that defence played! They actually had a chance for the playoffs. Morons!

efactor

Coming at you
Also...I would like to add!!! So was it a great idea to let Dawkins go now you dumbasses!!! I was still pissed about that decision...you can't let someone like that go! Look at how much of a difference he made in Denver in one season!!! He totally changed the way that defence played! They actually had a chance for the playoffs. Morons!

When Dawkins went to Denver, it reminded me of when SF let Ronnie Lott go. Worst decision ever. You can't replace the leadership and the attitude a player like that gives your defense............

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Westbrook not being there was not the issue. Nor was McNabb.

What killed the Eagles was this. Injuries on O-line and at LB. When you are forced to have to go out and sign a player who didn't even play last year.....and put him in at MLB...you got issues.

Most folks forget Philly played alot this year with major injuries. Loss of Shawn Andrews and S.Bradley in camp hurt them right away. Then the loss of Westbrook didn't help. They also were using their backup Center for this game.

Its time for change in Philly. Time to once again clear out some of the old guard to make room for the new.

Key off players are there: Maclin and Jackson at Wr, Celek at Te, and McCoy at Rb. I think it is time to sh!t or get off the pot with Kolb. Then draft some solid O-line OTs and Centers.

Then once again you need LB depth and Cb Depth. Sheldon Brown is wearing down quickly.

As for McNabb, he was not the cause of the failure. But it is time to let him go. He costs way too much money, and if they trade him now...they get value for him rather than let him walk as a FA at the end of next year. There are some Qb needy teams out there - Washington, Seattle, Carolina...Arizona if Warner retires, Minnesota if Favre retires, Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, San Francisco...are all options.

MarionBFan

Ha i knew my Boys would win as soon as I saw all the comments from you all saying Philly was gonna win. I go by this the most people who think the opposite of the Boys would win...? The Boys always end up winning. and yeah we are gonna be a handful for minnesota next week. I know they are doing pretty well. With the blowout against the Giants but remember they haven't played against Tony Romo and his prime yet! Go Boys Will the SB be next??? You never know!!