Poll: Big Game Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys - Official Thread

Eagles @ Cowboys

• Eagles Win!

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Cowboys Win!

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coachnorm

Playoffs !?!?!? .... Playoffs, ?!?!? Of Course, it is a Big Game! We all know the players and teams, we watch NFL Football and play Fantasy Foot ball so no write up is needed. The only issue is who will win this particular game.

Vote in the poll and discuss/defend why you voted that way, if you wish.

This is an easy one! :grin:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I keep reading how Tony Romo is playing great and the defense is lights out and theyve managed to shut down DeSean Jackson twice and yadda yadda yadda..

I dont buy it. I think the Eagles win around 34-24

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Have to go :homer: here. Eagles win, it will be close...but Eagles win.

With this win....you will see the firing of HC Wade Phillips and OC Jason Garrett.

And with Shanahan gone....look for a HUGE push to get cowher or Gruden in.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
With this win....you will see the firing of HC Wade Phillips and OC Jason Garrett.

A loss here is Jerry's last chance to terminate with any justification. *IF* Dallas pulls this out (Id like them too, but I cant see it) then Phillips has them playing the best football of his tenure and theyd have got the playoff monkey off their backs. Firing him them would be seen as Jerry being dumb.

(Note: ESPN predicts a Chargers/Cowboys Super Bowl)

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
The only reason i voted for the Cowboys is they are the hot team going into the Playoffs and seem to have the Eagles number

Any other week i would have picked the Eagles

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
Sadly the Eagles have not been playing great football as of late. They barely beat Denver the other week and they put up a stinker of a game this past weekend. I know the Eagles are the better coached team and they have the experience to win the game. But last week was the warm-up and to get themselves some momentum and rest. They blew it. Sadly because I am biased, I am still thinking the Eagles will win this.

Arctic Dawgs

The only reason i voted for the Cowboys is they are the hot team going into the Playoffs and seem to have the Eagles number

Any other week i would have picked the Eagles

kinda feel the same

Are we looking at another Packers/Cowboys NFC Tile game

dunno:

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I keep reading how Tony Romo is playing great and the defense is lights out and theyve managed to shut down DeSean Jackson twice and yadda yadda yadda..

I dont buy it. I think the Eagles win around 34-24

Once again this is how i feel. Dallas still can't win a playoff game.

cctekguy

Staff member
Eagles have the better team and the better staff.

Dallas could win if they kept it on the ground and used Witten generously, but they won't.

They'll force the long ball and put all their eggs on Chokemo.

Philly in a squeeker.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
Andy Reid is 7-0 in the first round of the playoffs. Cowboys have gone the longest of any NFL team without a playoff victory (except for the Lions). In back to back match ups the losing team wins the second game 60% of the time.

The only number that really doesn't work for us is 24-0 one week ago... hmm...

efactor

Coming at you
Cowboys. Romo playing well with a balanced offense. They break the playoff curse tonight........