Votes: 11 100.0%
  • RG3 at Home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
This is a tough one for me to pick, but Seattle's d is just too good.

Seahawks win in OT

Seattle 20
Redskins 17

gizzil

Rook vs. Rook... I say goddamn! maybe you gotta go with the D? I can't pick them though

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Seahawks might be the one team everyone hates to play, and will take them in this game.

cctekguy

Staff member
As of Sunday morning, there are over 3,000 tickets still available for this game.

If you can't sell out a play-off game then it's time to start looking for a new home.

Remote Controller

I don't think 75% of RGIII can handle this defense. If healthy he would beat them, but he can't do damage with his legs on the edge, and he is throwing off of his front leg. That won't cut it today.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Two Skin pocessions and 14 points. Skins have owned the first quarter. RG III has left the field of play with a really bad limp but is expected back. Hawks haven't done anything at all.

gizzil

I missed pretty much everything today :( but it really did seem to be going Washington's way early... then i check and rg is all limpy but its 14-13... then i checkback and seattle is kicking a fg already up 10??? Kirk Cousins??? what? lame :) that was my experience trying to catch the game while doing work. Channel 2 doesnt come in EVER in Chicago either so completely missed the early game...

gizzil

Also RC it would appear shanny has the "injury cost us the game" excuse and just bought some time