Oakland QB sitatuion and effect on DMac

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Juicy match-up for DMac this week. But who will be the QB? Pryor is looking less likely each day he is not cleared. If he's not, Flynn will get his shot. How do you see this going down? I actually think Flynn and Dmac could both be fine against the Skins D.

jjtweeks

If they can't do well against the skins then they may as well hang it up. Hard to say how it will go against the skins, but it's gotta be better than the Broncos game. Broncos run d thins year looks stellar so far so hopefully that is why Faddy had such a tough night.

cctekguy

Staff member
I see no reason to worry about D-Mac (other than injury). I've never seen an offensive scheme revolve around 1 player so completely. He will get the runs. If he can't run, he will get the passes. If he can't run OR catch, they will let him throw it. If he can't run, catch OR pass, expect to see him on punt returns or in the secondary hawking interceptions.

If any team (other than Jacksonville) featured a RB the way Oakland features McFadden they would have the #1 RB in the league.

Sadly, he's still just a #2.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I keep hearing its not a sure thing Flynn will start. I could have sworn I read Pryor was cleared. Let me check. I could be totally wrong.

ExperiencedRookie

Pryor will start.....
This is a very good thing for him. Might not be a better game on the schedule for him to showcase what he can do as the starting QB. Would hate to have to sit it out, then watch Flynn torch that awful Wash D for 300 and 3 TDs or some crap.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
For all of you who had week 4 in your when will dmac busy a wheel poll you are a winner!