Fantasy Football Ethics

cctekguy

Staff member
If the outcome is the exact same as 2 owners not even managing their teams, then no one stands to gain or lose anything..outside of the long shot scenario.

I forget to replace a DST that is on bye.

I Intentionally play an idle DST so my friend with a shot at the play-offs can win.

If the outcome is the exact same as if I had simply forgotten, then no one stands to gain or lose anything... o_O

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I know the white flag has been shown, but just my thoughts.....

Any owner had the right to back out of a trade until the point it has been officially executed in the league. In this case, a snake in front of 3 others, doesn't execute the deal. So he is well within his rights.

If I was you....Yeah I'd be pissed....nothing you can do, but I would be pissed.

Here is what you can do.....NEVER DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN! Period, don't care what he is offering....just don't do it. If you are this pissed about it, no need to deal with him. I had an owner back out of a deal many years ago in a league....I went 3 years auto rejecting any deal he sent....that it within your control. Him being out....you can't and its not against the rules.

Last edited:

ExperiencedRookie

I know the white flag has been shown, but just my thoughts.....

Any owner had the right to back out of a trade until the point it has been officially executed in the league. In this case, a snake in front of 3 others, doesn't execute the deal. So he is well within his rights.

If I was you....Yeah I'd be pissed....nothing you can do, but I would be pissed.

Here is what you can do.....NEVER DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN! Period, don't care what he is offering....just don't do it. If you are this pissed about it, no need to deal with him. I had an owner back out of a deal meant years ago in a league....I went 3 years auto rejecting any deal he sent....that it within your control. Him being out....you can't and its not against the rules.
Spot on. Sure, he can back out, but it's just douchey. Calling the deal "100%" and shaking on it were his ideas.

As far as not dealing with someone ever again, I won't go there. I'll always seek to make trades that better my squad. If they're offering, I'm accepting.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Spot on. Sure, he can back out, but it's just douchey. Calling the deal "100%" and shaking on it were his ideas.

As far as not dealing with someone ever again, I won't go there. I'll always seek to make trades that better my squad. If they're offering, I'm accepting.
Then don't cry when something like this happens.... Deal with guys like this and that is the risk. If your fine with it, then accept the risk and move on. If your not, blast the guy on a public message board ;) and don't deal with him again.

But sorry, to b!tch about his lack of ethics and then admit you would deal with him again in the future.... Well that my friend does not add up.

ExperiencedRookie

But sorry, to b!tch about his lack of ethics and then admit you would deal with him again in the future.... Well that my friend does not add up.
If he sends an offer of Leveon Bell for Steve Smith in 2 weeks I'm going to hit "accept" because it makes my team better. Just because I'm bitter doesn't make me stupid