FA Rumors

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I wish McDaniels invited him before Hill and Dawkins. :xpissed:

He's like the guy with the jacked up truck and the small weenus...Doogie is overcompensating for being just old enough to shave by fielding the oldest defense in the NFL.

Coachnorm

He's like the guy with the jacked up truck and the small weenus...Doogie is overcompensating for being just old enough to shave by fielding the oldest defense in the NFL.

Again an example of the kind of insight that fantasy football owners can only get at Sports Outlaw!!! :clap:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Rumors floating around that Braylon Edwards may be on the trading block....interesting.

Arctic Dawgs

This would be a big loss for Seattle

Weaver talking with Philly

Harold Lewis, agent for ex-Seattle free-agent fullback Leonard Weaver, confirmed last night that he is talking to the Birds about a deal for his client.
"We're still in talks with the Eagles, and with a few other teams," Lewis said. "Hopefully, we're going to get something done [in Philadelphia], but it would be premature to tell you that."

:sad:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Rumors are flying in Cincy that LOT Levi Jones is gone. One has them waiting until after the draft, if they can get one of the top 4 OTs in first round, they will let Levi go. Other has them talking to chicago, and then also possibly signing UFA Foster from Detroit.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
not a shock here, this has been speculated and almost assumed since the end of the year.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Tell me more about why theyd want to move Jones? LOT's sure are hard to come by, and he is only 29

Phicinfan

Administrator
Tell me more about why theyd want to move Jones? LOT's sure are hard to come by, and he is only 29
Basically, he can't stay healthy, and due to past injuries....speed rushers blow right by him. If they can get younger and cheaper...that is Cincy's MO.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Jones is having problems staying on the filed and being effective. I hope the guy can bounce back, but starting to wonder if his injuries have not caught up with him.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Jones is having problems staying on the filed and being effective. I hope the guy can bounce back, but starting to wonder if his injuries have not caught up with him.
:yeahthat:...which is what I said....;)

On a side note, Cincy is doing all it can to eliminate those who were dissenters to Marvin. Housh is gone, Ocho has been shut up. Willie was gone last year. Jones had major issues with Marvin last year...so him being gone is no surprise at all.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Former Dallas Safety Roy Williams is visiting Cincinnati. Some feel this would be a good fit as cincy's DC is Zimmer, who was DC for Roy early in his career. Can't wait to see what happens here....

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Maybe I'm also missing something, but one would think Levi carries at least enough value to trade him for a decent pick, as opposed to just releasing him. There will be many useful players available in the 5th-6th round this year, it seems. At least as opposed to other years.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Maybe I'm also missing something, but one would think Levi carries at least enough value to trade him for a decent pick, as opposed to just releasing him. There will be many useful players available in the 5th-6th round this year, it seems. At least as opposed to other years.
dunno: they have a story on Bengals.com today saying he is still the starting LT. Rumor I heard was a trade to Chicago to make up for the loss at Tackle of St. Clair. But never heard any word on pick value in return.

Coachnorm

Some Titans would like to see Tory Holt added to the WR mix in Nashville.

Rumors suggest that The Browns are ready to deal almost anyone. The potential to get a Braylon Edwards has raised Philly antennas.