FA Rumors

Coachnorm

Updating a previous report, Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports unrestricted free-agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Bengals) may not decide on which team he will sign with until Monday, March 2.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Rumor of Cedric Benson wanting to play for Houston. He is there for a visit. Multiple sites have said he only has two teams interested, that being Houston or cincy.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
He is in Houston today from what I have heard. In Houston he will be looking at a back-up or RBBC at best type role behind/with Slaton. In Cincy the job will be his to lose.....wonder how that will play into his decision.

From a fantasy standpoint I would rather see him in Cincy to keep both his and Slaton's value strong.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Derrick Ward is slashing his asking price yet again. I guess the market wasn't as primed to spend money on a 29 year old. Denver is targeting him if JJ Arrington doesn't work out.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Ward was also in Cincy over the weekend, but they seem focused on getting Benson back.

Lav Coles will be in Cincy on Tuesday.

Remote Controller

• -- Crazy Browns Rumors Flying Around --
    Tue Mar 3, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com​
  • The Plain Dealer reports crazy rumors are flying around the Browns. One rumor has the Browns trading QB Brady Quinn and DT Shaun Rogers to Denver for QB Jay Cutler and a third-round draft choice. Another has the Browns dealing WR Braylon Edwards to the New York Giants for pass rusher DE Mathias Kiwanuka.

Runnik's Hambones

Looks like Warner is trying to negotiate with the Cardinals. Now he wants $12M guaranteed over 2 years, $23M. He said he'll even take a mill off of those two years each, if they use it to deal something to Boldin.

I gotta say, I love Warner sticking up for Anquan.

mills

For a Superbowl team, the Cardinals sure are ruining all the chances for a repeat run... what are they thinking?

Runnik's Hambones

Jones-Drew would like a new deal. No sh!t! Jones-Drew deserves it, and the Jags cannot afford to loose him. Fred Taylor is a Patriot now, and Maurice is their star. Can you believe that he's entering his last year of his rookie contract? He's only going to be making a bit over 500K in 2009. That is freaking crazy. It's time for Jacksonville to pull out the check book, roll up their sleeves and give this guy some love.

SportingNews.com - ProFootballTalk

Arctic Dawgs

Just saw on some Seahawks forums that Jermaine Phillips Safety is in Seattle right now. A lot of excitement and anticipation in the Emerald City. Most feel the chances of signing him are very good