FA Rumors

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
JJ Arrington and Correll Buckhalter visit Denver today. Either could do well in Denver.

Coachnorm

Free agent CB Corey Ivy will visit with the Jets on Friday. Sounds like the Jets aren't done Raven Robbing yet.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
According to Profootballtalk.com, Housh is texting a local philly radio station saying he would be there tommorrow if they wanted him. For whatever that means.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
According to Profootballtalk.com, Housh is texting a local philly radio station saying he would be there tommorrow if they wanted him. For whatever that means.

Hmmm, he's texting that while visiting Seattle.....methinks he's playing the mind games for extra coin.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
lol, Housh...noooooo....he'd never do that...

Word is he's looking for a deal in the 10 mil a year range.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Here's some rumor's from Bengals blogger Lance McAllister:
These nuggets from NFL people I've talked to today
"TJ not getting $ love anticipated....if Mike and Katie make a good offer TJ will stay...."
"Bengals interest in Giants RB Derrick Ward is legit"
"Keep an eye on Patrick Ramsey to back-up Carson"

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Reading that the Lions may be interested in Housh as well if the money continues to be cool on him.....they may hold off on making an offer to Nate Washington to see if Housh signs with Seattle or not and may be ready to jump into the mix....

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Read here that Warner would be willing to return to Arizona for $2M less per year than he was asking for, if they would work to get Boldin back as well.

SportingNews.com - ProFootballTalk
It may be me, but if Arizona doesn't sign Warner...I think he retires. I know a lot of Jets fans that are hoping he goes there....but I simply don't see Warner going back to NY and playing in a cold city enviornment.

I hope Arizona makes the right move here......

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Bucs may be interested in some Bush....Michael Bush. I think if Bush gets out of Oakland we see the kind of back that tore up the NCAA before tearing up his leg.

Runnik's Hambones

I was hoping the Bucs would use FA to grab a QB, and draft a good RB too. I like Michael Bush, don't ge me wrong. It looks like we'll be playing old school Buc ball. Run, run, (3rd and short) Pass. Wash and repeat.

Coachnorm

The Ravens have reportedly offered free agent Ray Lewis a three-year, $24 million contract with $17 million guaranteed.
It's a plenty fair offer for the 34-year-old, but Lewis still thinks he's worth more. He wants $10 million a year.

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent LB Ray Lewis (Ravens) has not scheduled any free-agent visits and may return to the Baltimore Ravens.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent LB Ray Lewis (Ravens) has not scheduled any free-agent visits and may return to the Baltimore Ravens.
Speculation that a Ray/Marvin reunion may not be out of the question:

Here's one darkhorse candidate to consider, not that I think it's a likely scenario: Cincinnati. True, at this stage in his career, Lewis wants to play for a winner and the Bengals don't qualify on that front. But a reunion with ex-Ravens defensive coordinator Marvin Lewis would make some sense on a couple fronts. It would give Ray Lewis the chance for revenge against Baltimore in the AFC North twice a year, and both Marvin Lewis and Bengals owner Mike Brown are said to be desperate to add some leadership to their rudderless team.
It would be very un-Cincy-like for Brown to agree to the size of the contract Lewis is seeking. But if the Bengals were to ever spend like that, Ray Lewis would be a player they might deem worth it in terms of changing the atmosphere in Cincinnati.
Fred Taylor, Patriots edge closer to deal; Browns, Winslow part - NFL - SI.com

Don't see this happening at all as Marvin is on record saying they will not be going after any big names on defense....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Bengals have made an offer to FA RB Derrick Ward, but resigning Benson remains top priority at RB.

Though the Cincinnati Bengals have made an offer to free-agent running back Derrick Ward, a league source tells ProFootballTalk.com that the Bengals' top priority at running back is Cedric Benson.

SportingNews.com - ProFootballTalk

Coachnorm

Read an interesting report that the eagles are no longer interested in Housh. The report says Houshs agent McGuire told the eagles Housh would play there for less but the Eagles found out that the price mentioned to them was higher than the price to other teams.

Coachnorm

LB Ray Lewis continues to be shopped around by his agent. But the agent has called back to the Ravens to check that the last deal offered Lewis is still on the table.