Camp injury notes

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I had Hilton higher, DHB scares me not at all, he can't catch and he gets hurt too much

A

Axe Elf

Jordy Nelson had knee scoped; out for the rest of preseason. Procedure was to deal with old nerve damage he has had since K-State; just wanted to deal with it now before the season started rather than fight it all season.

Randall Cobb also injured his bicep; it is not believed to be serious.

ExperiencedRookie

Jordy Nelson had knee scoped; out for the rest of preseason. Procedure was to deal with old nerve damage he has had since K-State; just wanted to deal with it now before the season started rather than fight it all season.

Randall Cobb also injured his bicep; it is not believed to be serious.

Yikes. Jennings gone. Jordy getting scoped. Cobb with a little injury. Baluga out for the season. 50 RBs in camp. Finley still sucks. Any chance that Rodgers takes a small fall from glory?

wical34

My reality check bounced.
Recently tweeted.. Danario Alexander tweaked his knee today in practice - May be something to watch for considering the injury history

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Cobb back at practice already.

howevrr, rookie RB Eddie Lacy is not practicing, reason is unknown. Coach to address after practice.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
the Lacy injury is his hamstring, not considered serious. keep an eye on it though, coming back from the toe injury, condition is something to watch and hamstrings can linger.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Jets Rb Joe McKnight collapsed on the field and was carted off the field wearing an oxygen mask. He is trying to recover from a head injury. Might be time to hang em up.

wical34

My reality check bounced.
With Danario's injury history - Gates gets a boost. Possible sleepers are Meachem and Royal? Full year and training camp to build chemistry may help them with Rivers.