Camp injury notes

ExperiencedRookie

Absolutely, which makes sense. Still, this has become a regular occurance with Foster....it is almost but not quite buyer beware

I think theses more reasons than just this situation to be "buyer beware" on Foster.

Anyone else feel like maybe this dude has already had the arc of his career?

I feel like this is the year that Foster moves out of the tier 1 ranking RB category and into the tier 2 group with guys like Ruce, McCoy, Richardson etc etc

A

Axe Elf

I feel like this is the year that Foster moves out of the tier 1 ranking RB category and into the tier 2 group with guys like Ruce, McCoy, Richardson etc etc

Of course, McCoy will be moving into the third or fourth tier himself.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Looking at the top backs I think this may be the year you start to see Rice and Foster and those with heavy carries start to fall down in production. Maybe McCoy as well, but he hasn't has quite as many carries.

Its a rough and tumble league, and Rbs seem to only really last for 3-4 years .... I miss the days of Faulk and Sanders.

ExperiencedRookie

Looking at the top backs I think this may be the year you start to see Rice and Foster and those with heavy carries start to fall down in production. Maybe McCoy as well, but he hasn't has quite as many carries.

Its a rough and tumble league, and Rbs seem to only really last for 3-4 years .... I miss the days of Faulk and Sanders.

The next generation has had their own versions. LT and AP.

Phicinfan

Administrator
True on AP, that guy is absolutely amazing, not sure you can put LT2 there, have to go back and look how long he lasted up top.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Well then, yep put LT2 there as well. Wonder who will be this groups. I would have put MJD there...but not now.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Oh...crap. That has to dim the positive love for Lacy some....

A

Axe Elf

I'd been kinda lukewarm on Hilton, with DHB looming and less emphasis on deep passing in the new offense, but this might bump him up a bit on my board.

Escrow

I'd been kinda lukewarm on Hilton, with DHB looming and less emphasis on deep passing in the new offense, but this might bump him up a bit on my board.

I actually liked DHB a lot as a late round flyer....and yes I agree Hilton has to be bumped up after this news.