Camp injury notes

A

Axe Elf

Some guy in a draft I was in tonight posted that the MRI was negative for Lisfranc and it was just a midfoot sprain, expected to be out about 2 weeks. That was well after Bell had been drafted, too. I don't know what his source was, though, and I haven't seen anything else about it.

It seems kind of suspicious to me that he was supposed to have the MRI today and we haven't heard anything official yet. Smells a little like a "second opinion" kind of a situation resulting from a bad result. I have him in a coupla leagues, though, so I'm hoping I can believe the guy in my draft.

A

Axe Elf

It seems kind of suspicious to me that he was supposed to have the MRI today and we haven't heard anything official yet. Smells a little like a "second opinion" kind of a situation resulting from a bad result. I have him in a coupla leagues, though, so I'm hoping I can believe the guy in my draft.

Oh boy, right again...

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Mendenhall getting MRI on injured knee from past. Cooper the rookie guard for Arizona has broken fibula, probably out for season

ExperiencedRookie

More ARI news...Rob Housler diagnosed with a high ankle sprain. Under normal severity he'll miss the opener and probably more. So much for a sleeper TE candidate.

A

Axe Elf

The main reason that sucks is that now there won't be someone taking him in your draft thinking he got a steal. They're more likely to take a TE that you might axually want now.

ExperiencedRookie

The main reason that sucks is that now there won't be someone taking him in your draft thinking he got a steal. They're more likely to take a TE that you might axually want now.
He's the 21st ranked TE on ESPNs rankings, and isn't even being drafted often to post in the averages on fantasy football calculator. If he's in your range of TE targets, and now someone is taking a TE you want instead of him, you might have issues at TE.

A

Axe Elf

He was never in MY range of TE targets, but he was in some people's, so I wouldn't be having TE issues, but THEY would. That's my point. Now they are saved from making a terrible pick, and might make a much better pick instead--one that axually affects me.

Man I hate having to explain the obvious.

ExperiencedRookie

He was never in MY range of TE targets, but he was in some people's, so I wouldn't be having TE issues, but THEY would. That's my point. Now they are saved from making a terrible pick, and might make a much better pick instead--one that axually affects me.

Man I hate having to explain the obvious.
"you" in my post is meant to be read by anyone who is drafting a TE in that range, not to YOU specifically. Believe it or not, it's not all about YOU

Sure does suck having to explain myself..