Arizona Cardinals vs New Orleans Saints - Official Game Thread

Mike

Administrator
For all the talk about the Saints up until December, I think this will be all about the Cardinals. New Orleans secondary could get ripped apart, especially if Boldin is back in the lineup.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
With luck the Saints should be a bit healthier on defense than they were at the close of regular season. Saints have the better defense in any case. Saints will win.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
If you liked the Pack/Cards, wait for the Saints/Cards!

This should be fire works! Warner vs Brees, who will get the last shot? The answer may be the winner!

Saints out last the Cards! 38 to 35

Mike

Administrator
How funny that would be, as this game is going to be hyped all week as a game full of big offense!

cctekguy

Staff member
The Saints haven't looked like the Saints for quite some time now. 3 straight losses and Brees posting average stats.

Even before the losses started piling up, you could tell that Payton was focusing on the running game and Reggie Bush.

I don't know what to expect from N.O. this week but I hope Payton will put the ball in Drew's hands and tell him "Win This Game".

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Kurt Warner breaks his foot off in Darren Sharpers arse. I never thought Id say this, but the Cardinals know how to win in the post season....

Arizona 41, New Orleans 35

mills

I see the card's defense being more ready for this than the saints... with that said, cards take it, but it's going to be close.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
to me, momentum is everything. Arizona has that. New Orleans does not. Nor does New Orleans have the playoff experience.

This could be a barn stormer...but I like Arizona to win this game.

Miscreants

I don't like anything about this game. All offense? C'mon! What happens to either one of these teams when they hit an awesome defense? Whichever of these teams get any action from their D will win. I'm thinking it'll be the Cards.

bobbeaux

i'm pulling for the saints, but their secondary better get healthy and stand up against the cardinals for them to have any chance of slowing arizona down and winning the game. that being said, i believe both teams' weaknesses is in their secondaries and/or pass rush.

i'm expecting high scoring with the winner being the last team with the ball . . . ;)

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
This should prove to be a hell of a game. I favor the Cards D a little in this one along with their teams experience as a whole after last years run. I look for Wells to run over the Saints. This is a tough call.....I'm rootin' for the Cards....and I think they'll pull it off...31-27.

Coachnorm

I'm having a real tough time figuring this one out. Cards probably cough up the ball 3 times, sharper int, some one else int because they avoid sharper, RB fumble. But so could the Saints who were guilty of sloppy ball handling in those late season games.