Report - Favre to remain retired

ExperiencedRookie

Da - - , Now I'm pissed at you because that comment has me feeling down right ancient. :xpissed:

Pups these days, flaunting their newness every opportunity they get.:)

It's not something I like to talk about.

1 day, Miller will dig up that post and call me "son" in the middle of a heated debate.

GBG

Loser
Anyways.............

Apparently John Clayton talked to Favre and he said that the only way he will play football in 2009 is if it is for the Vikings.

Fuqer.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Just saw a report that Favre is going to Andrews the doctor to get shoulder looked at. Expectation is if surgery is needed he will stay out...if rehab works...he will probably be back. And the story continues.....................................................

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Just saw a report that Favre is going to Andrews the doctor to get shoulder looked at. Expectation is if surgery is needed he will stay out...if rehab works...he will probably be back. And the story continues.....................................................
...............................it will never end........................

GBG

Loser

Stephania Bell was just on M&M saying that Favre is working with Dr. Andrews learning exercises TO MAKE the tendon pop on it's own. That tells you a lot right there - a lot.

She also added that after it pops, Favre will have a better gauge of how his arm feels. Meaning, if he is still in pain, then it is likely that the issue is much deeper and surgery will be needed.

Favre desperately needs to know where he stands but, that tendon has got to pop first. As the eagerly awaiting public, we won't know anything concrete until it does.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Thx for the update GBG. Seems like he is going thru alot just too play one more season.........AGAIN.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
A man on a mission is a great player to keep an eye on if you can get him for a nice price.

True that. But what is he really worth for one(?) more season ? He looked pretty broke down in the last 4-5 games last year. He still has the heart and the will but i don't think that body can handle it.

True that. But what is he really worth for one(?) more season ? He looked pretty broke down in the last 4-5 games last year. He still has the heart and the will but i don't think that body can handle it.

Probably not for any team other than Minny. Then again why only 1 more year he may be able to retire and do it all over again for a couple more years.

The heart may be there yet but we'll see if the body can bounce back. We are talking Iron Man Brett here - If he gets past this injury I imagine any decline in skills is still better than those players Minny currently has rostered. (and I am not a TJ hater either)

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Probably not for any team other than Minny. Then again why only 1 more year he may be able to retire and do it all over again for a couple more years.

The heart may be there yet but we'll see if the body can bounce back. We are talking Iron Man Brett here - If he gets past this injury I imagine any decline in skills is still better than those players Minny currently has rostered. (and I am not a TJ hater either)

If everything works out this year like he expects/wants, I can only expect him to retire next year just to unretire again. 3rd time is the charm i guess.

Who does Minn have on the roster for QB?