Report - Favre to remain retired

Remote Controller

Maybe I missed something, but I've never heard you explain why you feel the way you do. If you pointed me to a thread or a quote, I would gladly re-examine it myself. I've always known you as a strong Favre supporter and Packers fan, but I don't know where you're coming from with your die hard Favre support, and your crucify Thompson stance.
Now I read this part. (above)

Then you either didn't read above, or did and disagreed. Either way, if you don't agree with me ..... fine. I don't need your approval for my opinion on anything, which is likely the reason I never seek it.

ExperiencedRookie

This is the only part I read. (above)
yes they are, if they are only intended for that purpose(which that is your purpose). I have explained my feelings repeatedly. If you don't agree with them, i don't care. His response left room for me to own my opinion and disagree with it. I respect that!!

Wow. What a cop out.

You have explained nothing. You made a point about some draft picks, then said those weren't the only reasons without listing any of the other reasons.

Then you said he pissed a title down his leg, and when I ask about it, you won't respond. I'm a pretty new NFL guy, I don't know much about pre-2007 stuff.

You continue to say that you have explained your feelings over and over.. but I have no freaking clue what you're talking about. Then when I ask you to point me in the right direction so I can reference this without you having to repeat your feelings, you ignore me.

If all this is just Favre man love which leads to Thompson hate, then call it that. I really don't care one way or another. I just want to understand. But if there is actually some overall driving force, or some sour Thompson situations(outside of draft picks you disagree with), I would like to hear about them.

Again, I'm not attempting to argue with you. Nor am I trying to disrespect you in anyway. It's quite the opposite really. I just want to understand.

Remote Controller

You have stated before, recently, that you like to argue for the sake of the arguement. I won't play. I have explained myself and do not care what you think about my opinion. There are people i will seek out for advice and opinions. You are not one of them. Carry on!

ExperiencedRookie

You have stated before, recently, that you like to argue for the sake of the arguement. I won't play. I have explained myself and do not care what you think about my opinion. There are people i will seek out for advice and opinions. You are not one of them. Carry on!

Now I get the feeling you're disrespecting me...

I haven't assaulted your character or your opinion.

After all this dancing around it I'm getting the strong feeling that my assumption was SPOT ON.

You have a huge Favre hardon and you wanna poke Ted Thompson with it.

It's cool. Let's just not call it something it's not.

I won't be attaching some smiley icon to the post either to conceal it.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Disagree and move on......both stances have been stated repeatedly. We get it....time to move on here. If you want to continue this, go to the PM's. i don't want to have to close this thread, but it's not for personal arguments either.

Thanks

GBG

Loser
I have to say, this is a bit overboard.

I have to say ER that unless you are born and raised a Packer fan, then you will never understand. There is something innate within us that is virtually unexplainable when it comes to our love for the Pack. I know that probably sounds dorky, but it's the truth.

ExperiencedRookie

I have to say ER that unless you are born and raised a Packer fan, then you will never understand. There is something innate within us that is virtually unexplainable when it comes to our love for the Pack. I know that probably sounds dorky, but it's the truth.

So is that like "The Force"?

Is it possible for me to have Force Love for my team the Chiefs?

Can it cross over sports? I'd like to think that I have Force Love for my Dukies.

Rogers was selected by the Packers when the best player on their board fell into their laps.

No way in hell the Packer War Room planned on drafting Rogers, who as fate would have it, QB'd the Vikings once upon a time.

Seems like four started his now infamous run as the last great QB standing when Aaron was drafted. Oh! will he retire? Surely the drafting of Rogers was a signal the HOF Signal Caller was just about done.

Nonsense. It was opportunity.

This type of arguement I can deal with. I just see it differently, and it's the only way I can explain the big fall the team took when the Qb Rodger's was a shining star.

Thanks and that's cool. For a few years there I viewed GB as overachievers instead of interpreting the team as having a big fall.

Group Hugs for everyone

I think it has something to do with chymosin, a peptide bond, used in making cheddar cheese. It creates a chemical bond between team and fan.

Hate to break it to you but your cheeseheads are addicts and this is a message board intervention.:grouphug:(It is a group hug)

Last edited by a moderator:

GBG

Loser
I think it has something to do with chymosin, a peptide bond, used in making cheddar cheese. It creates a chemical bond between team and fan.

Hate to break it to you but your cheeseheads are addicts and this is a message board intervention.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:(It's the closest thing I could find to a group hug)

Mock if you must....

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Looks like i missed all the fun. this is about Favre and his retiring or not retiring, not if somebody is a Packer fan or not. The way i look at it, how can any real fan of football not like the Packers. They are one of the originals, same as the Bears. Not a big fan of either but i will root for them when i watch them play. Giants, Jets, are others i do the same for.

eaglechick

I'm back :)
ER, just for the record, i believe RC mentioned that he feels thomson disrupted team harmony by making each player feel that he is expendable. that might account a lot for his "feeling" that thomson sux

now forget i said anything please :)

Fours kin

It really is all about family

Perhaps if rubbed the right way, Brett would return and bless us all with another season.

Attachments

• miss favre.jpg
    miss favre.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 15

ExperiencedRookie

ER, just for the record, i believe RC mentioned that he feels thomson disrupted team harmony by making each player feel that he is expendable. that might account a lot for his "feeling" that thomson sux

now forget i said anything please :)

It's too late now.

I must put you on trial!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Word now is Favre is feeling pain in his throwing shoulder while he was tossing to the high schoolers. That don't sound good if you ask me.