Week 3 MNF- How'd you do & what do you need tonight?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I've got both of my leagues won this week but there's some big stars still left to play on many of your lineups. Do you need 40 fron Charles? Do you need Rogers to score less than 20? What's it take for you to win this week?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I just don't need anyone to explode....if no one explodes for an abnormally huge night, I should have a good night. Crosby being average or below would help as well.

Arctic Dawgs

Shula - Need Cobb and Adams to get 21 more than Kelce, Hmmmm (presently 1 & 1)
Hired Guns - Need 2.5pts from Richard Rodgers to stay undefeated. (1 catch for 15, or 2catches for 5 yds. Feel good about this game)

Hafax - we are toast. (Injuries killing this team) Need 55pts from Lacy and Burnett

ExperiencedRookie

I'm a James Jones catch away from going 3-0 in my new dynasty league. I'm only down by 0.4.

I'll take a 2 game lead in my division right out the gate.

Normally, I'm not a "fantasy football storyteller" cause I geniunely don't give 2 sh*ts to hear anyone talk about a league that I'm not a part of. This time though, i want to puff my chest out a little.

I got laughed out of the auction when I didn't acquire a player in the first 90 minutes. Prices were higher than I was willing to pay, and I was mocked incessantly for how bad my team was.

So, assuming that I had no chance to win this year anyways, I made some really stellar trades to acquire a whole bunch of 1st round picks for the future. I made multiple deals, and it equivalent to shipping away Brandon Marshall, Latavius Murray, Martavis Bryant, Victor Cruz, and a 2nd round pick for five future 1st round picks.

Again, I was laughed at as I was seemingly throwing in the towel.

Who's laughing now, bitches?!?!?

3-0 with a strangle hold on my division even after trading away 4 players. That's even with Foster as my RB1 who hasn't even played yet!

hikeNbike

league I care most about I have a win secured. Nerve racking last night as it was even steven and I need Thomas to outscore Megatron last night and fortunately he did. Another I have a loss. The last league I need a good night from Randall Cobb or Travis Kelsey to win.Then I have a head to head going on draft kings with a coworker which I am probably going to lose but not certain. I am up but no players left and he has one rb left that I don't know yet. Guessing he started Charles. Pretty high scoring affair. Aj green and Cam helped me a ton but had a couple of duds with Allen Robinson and Matt Jones that may sink me. Thinking if Ben hadn't gone down I would have secured a few more catches from Brown to have made it hard for him to catch me. I've got to do better with my rb selections sinking me in daily for a couple weeks now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

maverick824

I need Jordy to reattach his ACL and come play WR tonight.........seriously.......

Home league is wrapped, 3-0 there
Shula is a wrapped up win, on the board finally at 1-2 there
I'm toast in HG, 1-2 there (unless Cobb outscores Rodgers by 30 haha)

no real needs, just sweating Miller's tourney for a poor night from Crosby/Kelce/Lacy......bring it home man!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Thanks guys for the replies. Both of my wins this week leave me at 1-2 in my leagues. One I expect to come out of an 0-p2 hole to win, the other ($$) I'll be sucking hind teet in.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I need Jordy to reattach his ACL and come play WR tonight.........seriously.......
Tell me about it!!

I need Cobb to blow up in IBL, I am at 137 pts and still getting my arse handed to me by 4 teams
I need Maclin to blow up in 2 leagues where I needed a flex.
In PFL, I need Maclin to keep my 30pt lead, but not get outscored by Rodgers and Adams....sheesh...

jjtweeks

High scorer of the week in my big money standard league and am up 133-116 and my opponent has cobb left. will be a nail biter im sure.
lost in 2 mfl leagues cause Phi had to put up outrageous points, oh and i had 3 player that combined for 0 (AJ,Torrey,Gould)
Won in PFL

freyguy

Pick to Click
Haha...I need A Rod and Cobb to combine for 120 points. I had a pretty terrible week. 6 guys in single digits, 2 with zeroes. Eifert, and T. Williams