Week 3 Discussions - Early Games

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
man, if Carolina's D could catch, Carson would have 5 INT's.

Fake punt by Cincy to pick up the first.

Coachnorm

Also standing in his way a will-be healthy Huggins. Morris wants Huggins in the game first because injury aside Huggins is ready to play and earned his part in the play. Although they recognize that if Huggins doesn't heal before Blount catches up they could switch it up for the bettterment of the team.

I don't know, ever since you became Mrs Kareem Huggins he has been missing Practices and Games with groin injuries. Carnal appettites being what they are I might have to send you a Chastity Belt! ;)

Coachnorm

Steelers with an INT after the ball bounces off Williams... Batch had a nice scramble.

Wallace with another TD catch!!

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I don't know, ever since you became Mrs Kareem Huggins he has been missing Practices and Games with groin injuries. Carnal appettites being what they are I might have to send you a Chastity Belt! ;)

Yeah, Huggins is injured but he's sure not complaining about it LOL!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Steelers with an INT after the ball bounces off Williams... Batch had a nice scramble.

Wallace with another TD catch!!
nice, love that Wallce value in HG's sky rocketing, good thing EC didn't pull the trigger on the trade we discussed this week.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
In a deep league, esp dynasty, yeah, I would give him a look

Just did. RZR's post gave me some pause, but I need one of my back-ups to pop. Have Chris Johnson and Gore as the starters, and a weak bench of Sproles, Slaton, Scott, and now Blount.

Coachnorm

Just did. RZR's post gave me some pause, but I need one of my back-ups to pop. Have Chris Johnson and Gore as the starters, and a weak bench of Sproles, Slaton, Scott, and now Blount.

The Steelers have jumped up 21-6 so running may become less an option if the Bucs don't pull closer.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Gawd, Carolina is BAD! The Bengals are playing like Dog Shit and the Panthers still can't do anything against them.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Fred Jackson looks to be the forgotten man in Buffalo. Lynch getting the bulk of the work with Spiller being mixed in with some receptions as well.