Week 3 Discussions - Early Games

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Brees picked off!!!

NFC South Showdown between the dirty birds and the saints!

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I felt this would be one of the best games of the day

I agree. I thought this commercial really got it right!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hheQ1_h5ahc"]YouTube - "Voodoo" - DIRECTV 2010 NFL SUNDAY TICKET Commercial[/nomedia]

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Lance Moore catches a 80 yd bomb from Brees....damn is my Meachem projection looking foolish now

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Palmer is a freaking bum......another INT on just a horrible throw. WTF is going on with him, he will never be back to what he was in 2005...

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Good thing for Cincy is Clausen is on the other side and he is in a giving mood as well. Hall picks off Clausen.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
RZR, what's up in TB? Blount getting a lot of looks?

Yes he is actually. He's also being given private tutorials (along with Lumpkin) to get them caught up with the team. What's holding him back right now is his ability to pick up the blitz and knowing the audibles for the blitz pick up. Freeman has be able to trust him to handle that before he can go it. Although the front office is hoping to plug and play him after the Cincy and New Orleans games.

Also standing in his way a will-be healthy Huggins. Morris wants Huggins in the game first because injury aside Huggins is ready to play and earned his part in the play. Although they recognize that if Huggins doesn't heal before Blount catches up they could switch it up for the bettterment of the team.

Blount is ready to play physically but mentally his cheese needs to be aged a bit more.

What all this means is that TB's running game around mid season, baring further injury, will be NICE!