Vikes set to annouce new stadium deal this morning

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
While this is far from a done deal I'm happy to report that it's a step in the right direction. Keep the Vikes where they belong in Minnesota. L.A. Vikings indeed. Good luck to the fans of the Vikings.

A tentative deal has been reached to build a new Minnesota Vikings stadium near the Metrodome in downtown Minneapolis, according to a report by the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

The tentative deal occurred Wednesday night. A news conference laying out the details is scheduled for 9 a.m. Thursday at the Capitol.

Coachnorm

This actually makes me very Happy. The Vikings are a great franchise, a lot of memories of some great football played.

1 Crazy Commish

Boy this really taken a dive if you think about it, considering two years ago Minneapolis was planning an outdoor stadium with heated playing field by the same contractors as Lambeau Field's. Think about what 1 year out of the Favre limelight and a losing season will do to a team, a franchise since 1960 and a very large and supportive fan base..

gizzil

goo... i dont think LA wants the rams - theyre right where they belong - the armpit of illinois haha