Vick Ballard done for the year

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Indianapolis Star is reporting that a knee injury that Ballard suffered at practice yesterday has knocked him out for the rest of the season. Bradshaw now has the chance to assume the featured back roll for the pass happy Colts.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Oh snap! no pun intended....that is a big deal, as I am not sure Bradshaw is ready for a full load yet.....

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I snickered to myself when my nephew reached in the draft and took Bradshaw sooner than I would have ever considered. Now he'll go as far as his surgically repaired feet will take him and a whole lot sooner than anyone should have thought.

A

Axe Elf

Reggie Wayne, whom I own in 33 leagues, just added 2 catches per game as well.

fireschwartz

Those who are RB needy could pick up Donald Brown. Not a great RB, but could get significant playing time if/when Bradshaw gets injured. He will be the "next man up" with only a practice squad call up playing behind him.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Good point Fire cuz we know it's very unlikely that Bradshaw will be good to go for any where near the season.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
my rb depth is taking a beating.....first Brown, now Ballard...i have lost depth in about every league i am in.

A

Axe Elf

The only guy I've really lost so far is Bell, and he should be back in a month. There was only one league I had him as more than a RB3 though, so it hasn't hurt too bad--although Lamar Miller was my RB3 in that league, so it does sting a little.

Arctic Dawgs

The only guy I've really lost so far is Bell, and he should be back in a month. There was only one league I had him as more than a RB3 though, so it hasn't hurt too bad--although Lamar Miller was my RB3 in that league, so it does sting a little.

HUH ???

Bell, Brown, Barner, all out. Brown, Sproules left. Isn't that your doing ???

A

Axe Elf

Bell, Brown, Barner, all out. Brown, Sproules left. Isn't that your doing ???

Assuming you're referring to Norm's team in the Shula league, I suppose you could say that--I just don't consider that one of my teams, since I was just improving Norm's train wreck of a team by taking over while he was away. But yeah, I'm sure he will be glad when Bell gets back, too.

A

Axe Elf

So does this mean I don't have to do your lineups and waivers any more?