Urban Myer checks himself into hosipital after loss to bama

bodey24

Staff member
Dont worry, Daddy is here now.

I didnt make comments about Florida escaping Arkansas either. I didnt run Texas down everyones throats all year long. I havent made Colt McCoy out to be the second coming of Jesus Christ. I had nothing to say until you made assinine assertions based soley on the fact I put someone ahead of mighty Florida in my rankings.

Your damn right you lost to Alabama. You got your asses kicked up and down that field by the Crimson Tide. Your boys clearly overlooked the Tide and they came to play. Alabama wanted that game more than the Gators and they took Tebows heart and crushed it.

Escape or no escape, you were already driving the Longhorn hater bus weeks ago, so Ill take what you have to say with a grain of sore loser salt.

Enjoy 12-1. I sure am.

Like I said before. I didn't put Boise in front of Texas because you had Texas in front of Florida. You had already had Texas in front of florida for a couple weeks. I even said Boise and TCU could compete with Florida and Alabama. And Florida didn't overlook Alabama they just lost to a better team. So make Florida all you want because the way Texas has looked all year they don't stand a chance unless they play better. And I would like for you to show me where I started saying Florida and Tebow were the greatest because I am pretty sure every conversation i have had was defending florida from comments that people were making. Just like you do for Texas, Miller does with ohio State, and Chris does with the Irish.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
haha if your not a fan of the team you live around, you hear the exact same thing everywhere. I live in Ohio and you don't think I hear how great Ohio State is all the time even when they lose or beat a bad team? Then when I moved up to Toledo there were a bunch of Michigan fans that do the same thing. It's all about where you live and who your a fan of.

Really?! I don't think so, nice try. I've lived near the USC fans and I NEVER heard them get upset about allowing a FG after scoring 60+ points. This type of behavior has been going on for years. Cocky team. Cocky fans.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I realize we have a tough game against Alabama coming up. Sabans crew beat Florida exactly how we would have, and in much the same fashion I expect your bowl opponent to do. How did I know youd be at the head of the "Texas has no chance" line.....

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Gladly Chica. I feel ya and I agree with ya.

I've lived in Florida for 20 years and I'm sick and tired of hearing Gators fans act like they are God's gift to college football...literally. Even when they slaughter a team you know what the fans around here say? "I CAN"T BELIEVE the defense let them score!!" What? Like a shutout is the only way to prove you're a good team? Ridiculous.

If I lived in Florida I would have to move.

bodey24

Staff member
I realize we have a tough game against Alabama coming up. Sabans crew beat Florida exactly how we would have, and in much the same fashion I expect your bowl opponent to do. How did I know youd be at the head of the "Texas has no chance" line.....

haha please Sarge. You are just as big of a homer as I am. Texas has no run game. So how would they beat Florida how Alabama did? Their defense is no where near Alabamas. So I am pretty sure Texas would not beat Florida the same way Florida did. And Florida is most likely going to play Cincy who once again has no running game. So how are they going to beat Florida the exact same way? And cincys defense was exposed against Pitt. So i don't really follow you on your last statement.

bodey24

Staff member
Really?! I don't think so, nice try. I've lived near the USC fans and I NEVER heard them get upset about allowing a FG after scoring 60+ points. This type of behavior has been going on for years. Cocky team. Cocky fans.

So you have lived in Southern California where it's 90% USC fans or more? Or you just know like 10 people where you live and they happen to be USC fans? All fans are the same. The ones you hate are the ones you choose to say are the worst. Every team has their cocky ass fans.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
HA! So predictable. The only team I hate is the Patriots and it's not because I think they're "the worst". Just because I managed to live in So Cal and not drink the USC koolaid doesn't mean I hate them either, keep digging. You're proving everyone's points.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
haha please Sarge. You are just as big of a homer as I am. Texas has no run game. So how would they beat Florida how Alabama did? Their defense is no where near Alabamas. So I am pretty sure Texas would not beat Florida the same way Florida did. And Florida is most likely going to play Cincy who once again has no running game. So how are they going to beat Florida the exact same way? And cincys defense was exposed against Pitt. So i don't really follow you on your last statement.

I think what he meant by "much the same fashion" was kicking Tebows ass. You dont need a running game to kick Tebows ass, as he plays offense and the concept of a running defense makes no sense.

Or were you too blinded by Gator tears to read properly?

bodey24

Staff member
I think what he meant by "much the same fashion" was kicking Tebows ass. You dont need a running game to kick Tebows ass, as he plays offense and the concept of a running defense makes no sense.

Or were you too blinded by Gator tears to read properly?
Dude what are you talking about? The biggest reason Florida lost last night was because they couldn't stop the run. They haven't been able to do that all year. Which is why Ingram ran all over them. And if Mccoy has 3 picks against Bama in the NC they will make them pay for it unlike Nebraska did.

bodey24

Staff member
HA! So predictable. The only team I hate is the Patriots and it's not because I think they're "the worst". Just because I managed to live in So Cal and not drink the USC koolaid doesn't mean I hate them either, keep digging. You're proving everyone's points.[/QUOho
And I guarantee if Miami and FSU were where they should be they would be just as cocky as Florida. Every NC contending team is that way. I have even heard Cincy fans cock off about how great they are.