Urban Myer checks himself into hosipital after loss to bama

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Florida football coach Urban Meyer admitted himself into Shands Medical Center in Gainesville, Fla., early Sunday morning and was treated for dehydration, according to school spokesman Steve McClain.
Meyer "is doing well now," McClain said.

Since he is doing well.....I wonder if it was all those tears he shed with Tebow after the game that did him in....:duckhunt:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Is it bad that I woke up this morning, looked out the window, saw where it was raining, and thought "I wish Tebow would knock this shit off already".....

bodey24

Staff member
You guys are pretty harsh on someone who played the game the right way. I could understand if he was cocky and all that stuff. But people like Tebow and Mccoy I would never say something bad about because they played the game the right way whether they won or lost. If Tebow played for your team I guarantee you wouldn't be saying this stuff.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
You guys are pretty harsh on someone who played the game the right way. I could understand if he was cocky and all that stuff. But people like Tebow and Mccoy I would never say something bad about because they played the game the right way whether they won or lost. If Tebow played for your team I guarantee you wouldn't be saying this stuff.

For me, its more so "guilty by association." Tebow by himself is an amazing college qb. But because he plays on a team full of the most classless, spineless players and coaches I have ever seen, he is part of that system, and deserves no special treatment. So as Nikki said, running up the score against FIU? Equally as much Tebow's fault as it is Meyer's. It is Tebow's team, and what he should have done as a QB and as a good sport is audible out to a run play. But he blindly follows Meyer's play calling, and chucks 40 yards touchdowns while up by 30. Meyer only brings in the backups when they are up by 40. Couple that with the fact that I already hate everything about that school, and I spew with pure hatred towards the gators. It was a delicious and well deserved beat down.

Also, this:
33nw55u.jpg

bodey24

Staff member
And you think this because you hate Florida. Every team in college football runs up the score. It's not just a Florida or SEC thing its an all of college football thing. Every team tries to pad their teams stats and put a beatdown on a team no matter who it is to make their team look better.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Oh Skedar I love you.

Skedar is right no doubt that Tebow is a great player but he plays for a team and coach that is classless. And Meyers is very cocky and maybe Im just cynical in my old age but I refuse to believe a guy (Tebow) is this good of guy. And can he please stop with the bible eye black? seriously.

bodey24

Staff member
They took Tebow out when that game was 42-3. Thats about how long everyone leaves their starters in. And because he's more religious then anyone who has ever played college football he should stop putting it on his eye black? at least he's not someone who puts it on there not knowing what it means. That's a bold statement calling someone out like that who believes in God as much as he does.

bodey24

Staff member
haha at least the loss Florida has is to Alabama. They didn't lose to Purdue and USC :biglaugh: