Urban Myer checks himself into hosipital after loss to bama

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
They took Tebow out when that game was 42-3. Thats about how long everyone leaves their starters in. And because he's more religious then anyone who has ever played college football he should stop putting it on his eye black? at least he's not someone who puts it on there not knowing what it means. That's a bold statement calling someone out like that who believes in God as much as he does.

Please im born and raised catholic and very much believe in God. But him doing the eye black i take as him showing off like look at me type thing. And I don't care how religious he is if you really are this religious great but the eye black is just a bit much for me.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
lol ,again, someone's ONLY defense is to try to Drrrrraaaaaagggggg Ohio State into the argument....pretty lame and tired act IMO. Come on Bodey, don't you have anything other that that?? Seriously?? Anything??? This is about Meyer and Tebow and Flordia getting Housed is a game you were SOOOOO sure they were going to win.

You can't keep anything on topic can you ;) Did you shed a tear as well :biglaugh:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Bunch of haters towards one of the best college football players of all time.
Still not a two time Heisman Trophy winner, that mark is safe tor another year!! Still no Archie.....since everything has to go back to being about Ohio State anyways!!:taz:

bodey24

Staff member
haha ok Nikki. There have been plenty of people whether in the NFL or college who have put versus from the bible on their eye black and this is the first time I have ever heard of someone having a problem with it. How many of the people that put versus on their eye black go to prisons and talk about God or go to the Phillipines and help people out? I would think out of all the people that do it he would be the one person people would respect for doing it.

bodey24

Staff member
The funny thing is Miller you have the balls to text me and rub it in when florida loses to Alabama. Have I ever texted you or made fun of you when Ohio State lost to Purdue? So before you call me out make sure you let everyone know how much class you have.

nicholete

Thats is wonderful he is doing all these things. I take the eye black as bad but thats me. To me thats taking it to far. But again thats me.

If he is doing all these things and ive heard he does great awesome more power to him we need more people like him but i can do without the eye black it makes me question him but thats me. I just don't like it.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Oh I did, I told everyone I was texting you....you were a popular topic around here last night....even shared your response.....we wanted to make sure you were doing alright :biglaugh: Sarge in particular was looking for ya and had somethings to call ya on ;) You have been rubbing the damn Gators down everyones throats all year, if you can stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.....sounds like someone is a bit of a sore loser....and everyone gives me shit here when the Buckeyes lose, no big deal, kinda expect it, and you should to ;) It's all in fun, as I said, if you can't stand the shit talk when your team loses, don't talk it when they win ;)

here ya go, think ya needs this: :gaga:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
The GREAT players do their talking on the field. They don't need billboards erected to their religious beliefs to gain character points. I don't buy Tebow's act and have little respect for Urban Meyer. Agreed, Tebow is very talented. But Gainesville is one of the cockiest towns in the state of Florida. Just because Tebow knows how to talk to the press doesn't mean anything.

Didn't you here the post-game interviews? They continued to say "preparation, more team preparation etc..." They underestimated their opponent. They went into the game cocky and were beat down. It's not the first time, won't be the last.

bodey24

Staff member
How was I rubbing it down everyones throat? because I was defending my team when all the florida haters we have on here would rip them? Everyone on here defends their team the exact same way I have. And don't talk to me about getting all defensive because you do the exact same thing.

That's fine if Sarge was looking for me. Florida lost, they lost to a better team. I haven't made one comment to him about Texas escaping Nebraska. The only reason he want's to rub it in is because I put Boise in from of Texas and said that I think TCU and Boise could contend with the big dogs. Which I still think they could. But we won't find that out because they are most likely going to play each other.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Also pretty funny that I hardly said anything in this thread and you call me out.....:biglaugh:

You are earlier to goat into an argument than your brother :nannie:

:fishing:

bodey24

Staff member
I would like the hear the opinion who honestly doesn't hate Florida. You heard the same stuff about USC. Why? because when teams when multiple NC people tend to hate them. Which is the problem here. Florida has won 2 of the last 3 and that is truly why people hate them.

nicholete

The GREAT players do their talking on the field. They don't need billboards erected to their religious beliefs to gain character points. I don't buy Tebow's act and have little respect for Urban Meyer. Agreed, Tebow is very talented. But Gainesville is one of the cockiest towns in the state of Florida. Just because Tebow knows how to talk to the press doesn't mean anything.

Didn't you here the post-game interviews? They continued to say "preparation, more team preparation etc..." They underestimated their opponent. They went into the game cocky and were beat down. It's not the first time, won't be the last.

girl THANK YOU!!!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Quit taking it so personal.....if you want to defend them, just be prepared to take it when they lose. And yes I defend my team....but I don't cry when someone fires back after they lose......hell you bring them up anytime I say anything about florida......so don't start with me there.....you can't discuss a topic with me without bring up something about the Buckeyes.....heaven forbid someone say something about your Gators though....:gaga:

Anyways, been fun....I gave ya credit last night for being stand up about the loss.....you taking offense to this is damn funny though.

bodey24

Staff member
Also pretty funny that I hardly said anything in this thread and you call me out.....:biglaugh:

You are earlier to goat into an argument than your brother :nannie:

:fishing:

haha whatever Miller. You get mad just as easily when someone is dogging on Ohio State and Cincinnati.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
girl THANK YOU!!!

Gladly Chica. I feel ya and I agree with ya.

I've lived in Florida for 20 years and I'm sick and tired of hearing Gators fans act like they are God's gift to college football...literally. Even when they slaughter a team you know what the fans around here say? "I CAN"T BELIEVE the defense let them score!!" What? Like a shutout is the only way to prove you're a good team? Ridiculous.

bodey24

Staff member
Gladly Chica. I feel ya and I agree with ya.

I've lived in Florida for 20 years and I'm sick and tired of hearing Gators fans act like they are God's gift to college football...literally. Even when they slaughter a team you know what the fans around here say? "I CAN"T BELIEVE the defense let them score!!" What? Like a shutout is the only way to prove your a good team? Ridiculous.

haha if your not a fan of the team you live around, you hear the exact same thing everywhere. I live in Ohio and you don't think I hear how great Ohio State is all the time even when they lose or beat a bad team? Then when I moved up to Toledo there were a bunch of Michigan fans that do the same thing. It's all about where you live and who your a fan of.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
That's fine if Sarge was looking for me. Florida lost, they lost to a better team. I haven't made one comment to him about Texas escaping Nebraska. The only reason he want's to rub it in is because I put Boise in from of Texas and said that I think TCU and Boise could contend with the big dogs. Which I still think they could. But we won't find that out because they are most likely going to play each other.

Dont worry, Daddy is here now.

I didnt make comments about Florida escaping Arkansas either. I didnt run Texas down everyones throats all year long. I havent made Colt McCoy out to be the second coming of Jesus Christ. I had nothing to say until you made assinine assertions based soley on the fact I put someone ahead of mighty Florida in my rankings.

Your damn right you lost to Alabama. You got your asses kicked up and down that field by the Crimson Tide. Your boys clearly overlooked the Tide and they came to play. Alabama wanted that game more than the Gators and they took Tebows heart and crushed it.

Escape or no escape, you were already driving the Longhorn hater bus weeks ago, so Ill take what you have to say with a grain of sore loser salt.

Enjoy 12-1. I sure am.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Your damn right you lost to Alabama. You got your asses kicked up and down that field by the Crimson Tide. Your boys clearly overlooked the Tide and they came to play. Alabama wanted that game more than the Gators and they took Tebows heart and crushed it.
Did Florida overlook them or did they just get exposed for what they are and got beat down by a superior team??

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Did Florida overlook them or did they just get exposed for what they are and got beat down by a superior team??

Florida last year had two great recievers making life easy for Tebow. Alabama exposed him as a one trick pony.

Alabama, Texas, TCU, and Cincinnati are all TEAMS. They are made of great components that compensate for deficiencies or lapses by one part of the machine.