The NEW line up Doctor is IN!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
.5 ppr, rest is standard ish

Some injury and weird depth chart concerns putting me in a pickle for RB2/flex

RB1 Frank Gore @Buf (matchup sucks but hes at least a starter
RB2 ?

? = DeAngelo Williams @NE, Gurley is OUT, Amir Abdullah @SD (apparently after saying he was starting he is now 3rd on depth chart?? ), Benny Cunningham vs. Sea (may be their only RB wk 1

For flex, I have the same cast of characters, plus Pierre Garcon vs MIA and Markus Wheaton @ NE

Am hesitant to start two Thursday players, but feel that DeANgelo is a pretty clear cut RB2. Was thinking either Wheaton or Garcon for flex, but hate to leave all those RB...

Also, Ryan vs PHI or Bridgewater @SF?? I was thinking no brainer with Ryan but am feeling a lot of momentum from people on Bridgewater

THANK YOU
Okay yes you go Gore, and I would go D.Williams. He has looked healthy this year and I think he gets a bit of rejuvination playing for Pittsburgh til Bell is back.
For the Flex I am torn between Wheaton and Cunningham. Wheaton should have huge game, as I think they will score a ton against a weak NE def. Cunningham right now is the only healthy back in St. Louis and is a good receiver. But as much as I hate to play thursday night games, I put Wheaton in as the flex.

Ryan vs. Phi will be a massacre. Not good for Ryan at all IMO. I am a HUGE fan of Bridgewater this year, and I think he has a great game vs. a very suspect SF team. Philly defense is going to be very good this year, with alot of sacks and alot of takeaways.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Standard, but 6 pt QB TD... And return yards/td count... this team was autodrafted... so dont make fun... I have made a bunch of moves to improve it exponentially, however

QB Tannehill @WAS
RB Lynch @STL
RB Stewart @JAX
WR Cobb @CHI
WR Jordan Matthews @ATL
TE Jordan Cameron @WAS
W/R/T Davante Adams @ CHI (Hate that I have 2 WR on same team, NEVER seen that with auto draft, and it drafted sooo many IR)
DEF Cle @NYJ (Liked the matchup, though I temporarily dumped Plamer for Fitzpatrick)

BN Fitzpatrick vs CLE (currently have a waiver claim for Cutler! I figure Cutler upside is far and above Fitz or Dalton)
BN LaDarius Green vs DET (liked his upside, has a concussion? potential drop for Ruben Randle, and then maybe start Randle)
BN Matt Jones vs. MIA (hate the matchup, but from what I hear the kid is going to have a nice role, and it will expand, tough to start wk 1)
BN BAL @ DEN (cant start vs Denver)

Thank you, AGAIN
Honestly, the only change I would make is put Bal def in. I think the Jets will do fine against the Cle def.

Phicinfan

Administrator
What if I could claim Sankey vs TB... Surely he over Davante Adams?
And if Adams is the next Jordy? I know folks are high on J.Jones signing, but he isn't a spring chicken. Only reason Sankey is still starter in Tenn. is Cobb is hurt, and West is learning the offense.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
On to week 2...

.5 ppr

TJ Yeldon RB vs Miami - It would seem to be a tough matchup but Alf Morris just ripped Miami for 100+ yds on the ground. Yeldon got a decent amount of work/targets last week.

Frank Gore RB vs NYJ - Gore and co looked like crap against Buffalo and they get another tough matchup this week.

Who ya like better this week?

ExperiencedRookie

Help me get this right. TY is my workhorse, but looks like he might not play.

Pick 2. Full PPR.

Maclin Vs Denver. This scares me. Short week, divisional game that hasn't traditionay been high scoring, and Chris Harris almost certainly shadowing Maclin. Yikes.

Agholor Vs Dallas. He was on the field for 80% of Phillys offensive snaps in week one, but rarely got targeted.

Colston Vs Tampa Bay. Still plenty of mouths to feed in NO, but this looks like a point where NO opens at home by dropping 35 on Tampa.

Dorsett Vs NYJ. No TY, but hard to say exactly where the targets will go. Lots of risk here, but the kid could also blow up while Revis is covering Andre. Cromartie got hurt last week as well, so they're forced to play deeper roster CBs.

deuce4321

Driller
Welcome new Doc. PPR league. Got to start 2 of these 4 at 2 Flex spots.

J. Randle DAL @PHI
A. Morris WAS vs StL
C. Johnson ARI @ CHI
or
T. Eifert CIN vs SDC

I have Eifert in at the moment after his monster game last week but dont know where to lean elsewhere.
Johnson is the starter this week against a terrible chicago def.
Randle has a great line but they dont let him carry it GL
Morris is no help in PPR but may be the most consistent of the named RBs.
Please HELP!!!

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
On to week 2...

.5 ppr

TJ Yeldon RB vs Miami - It would seem to be a tough matchup but Alf Morris just ripped Miami for 100+ yds on the ground. Yeldon got a decent amount of work/targets last week.

Frank Gore RB vs NYJ - Gore and co looked like crap against Buffalo and they get another tough matchup this week.

Who ya like better this week?
Honestly, I hear now the reason they liked Gore so much is his ability to protect the passer, and receptions, but the o-line is awful, and he is blocking more.
I would lean Yeldon here, as I think he will get better with more experience.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Help me get this right. TY is my workhorse, but looks like he might not play.

Pick 2. Full PPR.

Maclin Vs Denver. This scares me. Short week, divisional game that hasn't traditionay been high scoring, and Chris Harris almost certainly shadowing Maclin. Yikes.

Agholor Vs Dallas. He was on the field for 80% of Phillys offensive snaps in week one, but rarely got targeted.

Colston Vs Tampa Bay. Still plenty of mouths to feed in NO, but this looks like a point where NO opens at home by dropping 35 on Tampa.

Dorsett Vs NYJ. No TY, but hard to say exactly where the targets will go. Lots of risk here, but the kid could also blow up while Revis is covering Andre. Cromartie got hurt last week as well, so they're forced to play deeper roster CBs.
Wow, tough choices.
Until I see Bradford fined Agholor, I am iffy on him, he was looking at Austin more.
Colston had a decent game.
Dorsett is intriguing, but it looks like he and Moncrief will split role....but both could play if TY is out.
Maclin has a tough match up, but I think they will target him more.

I would lean Dorsett and Maclin. But Colston instead of Dorsett isn't a bad option.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Welcome new Doc. PPR league. Got to start 2 of these 4 at 2 Flex spots.

J. Randle DAL @PHI
A. Morris WAS vs StL
C. Johnson ARI @ CHI
or
T. Eifert CIN vs SDC

I have Eifert in at the moment after his monster game last week but dont know where to lean elsewhere.
Johnson is the starter this week against a terrible chicago def.
Randle has a great line but they dont let him carry it GL
Morris is no help in PPR but may be the most consistent of the named RBs.
Please HELP!!!
Don't like Morris vs. a really good tough St.L. def.
Don't like C.Johnson as he will split time with D.Johnson as well.
I do love what they are doing with Eifert, and am shocked they know to look at Te.
Randle vs. Philly could be a good play, but they seem to want to get all the Rbs in Randle, McFadden and Dunbar in.

Of all I like in order:
Eifert, Randle, Morris then Johnson

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
QB question...

6pts per TD pass, bonus pts for over 300yds passing.

Bradford vs Dallas or Palmer @ Chicago?

Phicinfan

Administrator
QB question...

6pts per TD pass, bonus pts for over 300yds passing.

Bradford vs Dallas or Palmer @ Chicago?
Palmer, chicago gets almost no pressure, and the def. backfield is a work in progress. Dallas could man up for this game.

hikeNbike

Need a desperation plug and play at te if Walker can't go. Not much available on the waiver wire. Jared Cook at skins or Darrin Fells at Chicago about the best options. 1 pt every 5 yards and 1 pt per reception. Not looking for a home run. Just hoping for 4-5 catches and some yards.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ExperiencedRookie

Need a desperation plug and play at te if Walker can't go. Not much available on the waiver wire. Jared Cook at skins or Darrin Fells at Chicago about the best options. 1 pt every 5 yards and 1 pt per reception. Not looking for a home run. Just hoping for 4-5 catches and some yards.

Crockett Gilmore

Phicinfan

Administrator

I would go Cook

Phicinfan

Administrator
Khiry Robinson vs Tampa or Ladarius Green at Cincy at Flex ???

leaning Robinson. HAFAX
Fine with both, but I might lean Green. He will be very integrated in passing game til Gates gets back. But I think Khiry will as well.