The NEW line up Doctor is IN!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
PPR league pick 2
Hyde, Hill, K. Williams, Dunbar, Woodhead

Think I might need to make a trade.
McCoy is out so K.Williams is a great play. In ppr, I lean Dunbar or Woodhead as your other choice. Probably Dunbar.

Arctic Dawgs

I've got Cook in right now with Gilmore out and Green not looking to start. Green may be live though and both (Cook and Green) are on afternoon (late) games so we still have the option to swap them before the 4:00 est games

Phicinfan

Administrator
Yikes. Don't like either cleveland back against a very ticked off Baltimore defense. I would have to go Brown here.

hikeNbike

Ok I need some assistance 12 team league. bad luck for me in 10th place and last in my division even though I have scored 2nd most points in the league and only .28 less than first in points. Approx. 100 more points scored against me than next highest total in 4 weeks. So long story short I need a win badly. I could turn things around as I have points tie breakers and 6 teams make playoffs but I have to start winning soon and hope top teams keep winning.

Looking at qb and flex.

Qbs are Dalton vs. Seattle or Jameis vs. Jacksonville.

Then at flex non ppr. Mike Evans, Jeremy Hill or Giovani Bernard. Need one only. Unless you think 2 are better starts than Gurley. Looking for tds mostly with 6 a td and 1 every 10 yards.

Crazy bad luck for me continues in this league too as I am playing against Brady and Jamal Charles this week so I likely need to light up the score board to win. Just for kicks I entered most of my opponents lineup on dks in another. 25 cent arcade league earlier this week. Wish I had done that the first 4 weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
Ok I need some assistance 12 team league. bad luck for me in 10th place and last in my division even though I have scored 2nd most points in the league and only .28 less than first in points. Approx. 100 more points scored against me than next highest total in 4 weeks. So long story short I need a win badly. I could turn things around as I have points tie breakers and 6 teams make playoffs but I have to start winning soon and hope top teams keep winning.

Looking at qb and flex.

Then at flex non ppr. Mike Evans, Jeremy Hill or Giovani Bernard. Need one only. Unless you think 2 are better starts than Gurley. Looking for tds mostly with 6 a td and 1 every 10 yards.

Crazy bad luck for me continues in this league too as I am playing against Brady and Jamal Charles this week so I likely need to light up the score board to win. Just for kicks I entered most of my opponents lineup on dks in another. 25 cent arcade league earlier this week. Wish I had done that the first 4 weeks.

Dalton is for sure.
Gurley is a must, I would lean Hill over Bernard, but Evans is intriguing, but go Hill instead.

ExperiencedRookie

Looking at qb and flex.

Sorry dude. Here comes the contrarian. If you're faving a tough opponent, you need to swing for the fences. Stack Jameis with Evans and go balls out

hikeNbike

Anquan Boldin or Torrie Smith versus the Ravens this weekend. Either have a shot to light up their old team? Which one would you start

jjtweeks

tough choices for me
am starting Ivory and Freeman now need 3 more
pick 3 standard scoring
Evans vs Atlanta
Lacy vs Denver
AJ Green Vs Steelers
Diggs vs Bears
John Brown vs Browns
Leaning Evans, Green, but the 3rd has really got me stumped

Phicinfan

Administrator
tough choices for me
am starting Ivory and Freeman now need 3 more
pick 3 standard scoring
Evans vs Atlanta
Lacy vs Denver
AJ Green Vs Steelers
Diggs vs Bears
John Brown vs Browns
Leaning Evans, Green, but the 3rd has really got me stumped
Wow, tough choices.
Evans is a must, Atlanta isn't that great on Def. I would say Diggs vs. chicago is another lock, he has Bridgewater's eye. Until Lacy shows he is healthy, and not sharing with Starks I hold off on him, and go Green. Brown is still dinged up as well.

So Evans, Diggs and Green.