The Lineup Dr. 2013

fireschwartz

Considering Eli over Ryan for QB.
Am I just chasing last weeks points, or should I stay completely away from the bath salts?

gizzil

I have only one league where tonight could count... so i figured id try to ask on my lunch! This league has a flex, a full point ppr, and a full point per completion... also 6 pts for QB TDs, and 5 point bonuses @ 100 yards, 150, 200, and 300 for QB... I guess had I known this, or been drafting for myself the whole time, I could have done something... as is though... anyway, maybe you can help Chris!

QB Vick v. SD
WR Vin Jackson v NO
WR Antonio Brown @Cin
WR TY Hilton v MIA (they say they are going to get him involved...)
RB AP @Chi
RB Ridley v NYJ (i think i have to take the chance on him... hes all they got)
TE Graham @TB (got outscored by Cameron last week)
R/W/T Reggie Bush @AZ
K Dawson @ SEA (dunno bout kickers)
DEF Dallas @KC
D Leodis McKelvin v CAR (16 pts last week)
D London Fletcher @GB (19 pts last week, but considering a drop)

BN Seattle v SF
BN Russel Wilson v SF
BN Joique Bell @AZ (goal line guy, bush injuries, 2 TD last week)
BN Chris Givens @ATL (ATL giving up a lot to WR)
BN Kenny Stills @TB
BN Jordan Cameron @BAL (huge week last week, and that julius guy made Bal look bad)

I have only one league where tonight could count... so i figured id try to ask on my lunch! This league has a flex, a full point ppr, and a full point per completion... also 6 pts for QB TDs, and 5 point bonuses @ 100 yards, 150, 200, and 300 for QB... I guess had I known this, or been drafting for myself the whole time, I could have done something... as is though... anyway, maybe you can help Chris!

QB Vick v. SD
WR Vin Jackson v NO
WR Antonio Brown @Cin
WR TY Hilton v MIA (they say they are going to get him involved...)
RB AP @Chi
RB Ridley v NYJ (i think i have to take the chance on him... hes all they got)
TE Graham @TB (got outscored by Cameron last week)
R/W/T Reggie Bush @AZ
K Dawson @ SEA (dunno bout kickers)
DEF Dallas @KC
D Leodis McKelvin v CAR (16 pts last week)
D London Fletcher @GB (19 pts last week, but considering a drop)

BN Seattle v SF
BN Russel Wilson v SF
BN Joique Bell @AZ (goal line guy, bush injuries, 2 TD last week)
BN Chris Givens @ATL (ATL giving up a lot to WR)
BN Kenny Stills @TB
BN Jordan Cameron @BAL (huge week last week, and that julius guy made Bal look bad)

I like what you have....Ridley is a gamble, but you're right he got the shit scared out of him last week and will produce tonight. Tried to find a way to get Cameron in there, but I still like Reggie this week despite his stinker status.

gizzil

Thanks!! Yeah I dunno what else I can rightfully do... I don't think I can bench Graham... maybe I can turn him into a QB or something

cctekguy

Staff member
... but I must say that Dr. Slabaugh has always taken good care of me.

EXACTLY!

I pose questions on this thread to hear what Chris has to say. If I want a 2nd opinion, I'll start a thread in the advice forum.

Sometimes, too many opinions are the problem to begin with. That's why it's nice to have the Dr. here to make a clear headed choice for me.

To me, this isn't an advice column, it's a DECISION column. I'll go with whatever the Dr. orders.

Thanks for the love folks however its been mathematically proven that I am inferior in my picks compared to others so I really don't see the point of this thread anymore. Getting out before I'm sued for malpractice.

A

Axe Elf

float_tube_smiley.gif

ExperiencedRookie

I'll get us going then.

I rarely dig into the well, but I've been contemplating a change in my flex this week.

0.5 PPR. Have Reggie Bush in there right now, but have had a few moments of weakness for Eddie Lacy?

Stick with what's worked so far or gamble with Lacy over Reggie?

cctekguy

Staff member
I'd go with ....oh, wait.

This is Chris' thread. Chris is the line-up Dr. NOT ME

I should keep my big stupid mouth shut and let CHRIS give the advice.

Sorry ER, but I've got too much class to horn in on someone elses thread.

Arctic Dawgs

Thanks for the love folks however its been mathematically proven that I am inferior in my picks compared to others so I really don't see the point of this thread anymore. Getting out before I'm sued for malpractice.

Sorry to here this but: YAHOOO. That means you will have more time for HAFAX

Always enjoyed this thread. Didn't always agree, but had the courtesy to stay out. Too bad because this was a great thread