Super Bowl XLIV Discussion Thread

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Sure.

I mean it could be a rap act or Jonas Brothers, or somesuch.

I feel I've dodge another bullet.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Sure.

I mean it could be a rap act or Jonas Brothers, or somesuch.

I feel I've dodge another bullet.
really?? Thought it was awful to be honest. I don't mind their music, they have some good songs, but damn the vocals were BAD! That was just not good music tonight.

Wish the NFL would get over the titty gate shit and start putting on decent 1/2 time shows again.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I'd have rather seen Janet's tit! They did as well as any group of 60 year old men could do though. Peter needed to take that jacket off though. It really messed him up.
guess that is my point, when you have the single most watched event of the year do we really need 60 yr old men trying to recreate what they were 30 yrs ago!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
wow, ballsy play there by the Saints!

Saints recover after a clusterfock of a pile-up!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Apart from U2 and maybe McCartney, when has there been a good halftime show in 44 Bowls?
Personally, the best 1/2 time show I have seen was I think in the Giants/Ravens Super Bowl. It was when they still had the multiple acts. Had a little bit of everything with Aerosmith and a few others doing Walk this way. It was fun and entertaining. Much better than the senior citizen's of a America what used to be tour we have suffered through the last few years.