Saints @ Niners Divisional Playoff Round

xqj47alpha

Banned
Instant Classic

(and major props to Vernon Davis for scoring 30 points for me in the 'Outlaw' just for fun fantasy playoff dilly.)

xqj47alpha

Banned
I am spent from that game.

the only way that wasn't the greatest game ever would be because it wasn't for all the marbles.

I'm gonna need until next weekend to reload

gizzil

holy **** that was frustrating... i hope they fire the DC... to get beat by vernon davis playing underneath man with malcom jenkins? TWICE in critical situations?! then not bracketing him fully on the one play that maybe beats you? unless shanle was sposed to play him underneath and just didnt?? wow. my mind is blown.

Last edited by a moderator:

xqj47alpha

Banned
holy **** that was frustrating... i hope they fire the DC... to get beat by vernon davis playing underneath man with michael jenkins? TWICE in critical situations?! then not bracketing him fully on the one play that maybe beats you? unless shanle was sposed to play him underneath and just didnt?? wow. my mind is blown.
You have a solid point.
Davis was more than the obvious go-to guy.

gizzil

that was CRAZY getting beat repeatedly and making NO ADJUSTMENT. the niners have hardly anyone to throw to... you get beat once ok... somebody needs to be at least over the top the next time. nope... nobody there. then just let him walk up to the goal line??!! seriously. i may start entertaining DC offers. My resume blows. but that would certainly not happen

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Great game and huge loss for fans in Louisiana completing a not so fun week in the bayous. TO's killed us tho we still had a chance in the end. I think our defense was plum wore out at the end.

The DC is rumored to be moving on to the rams to join his buddy Fisher.

Thanks for a good year Saints.

gizzil

6 to's - and brees still won that game - TWICE. a 5' 11" guy underneath a 6'3" guy. alone. the SAME ones. at least twice. good luck and good riddance rams