Playoffs: Saints @ SeaHawks

Coachnorm

Seahawks D really clamped down. Then the Saints pull of a D stop of their own. Meachem with a big gain. But 12th man makes em burn a time out

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
no Jmmy Graham.... wow thought Sean was a offensive genius but couldn't find a way to get Jimmy the ball....

and what a moronic play to end the game by Colston...go OUT OF BOUNDS....dumb ass

JScott

Administrator
I think it was pretty obvious that was a called catch and "lateral" just poorly executed. With 13sec left I don't mind the call there, trying to catch SEA off guard rather than letting them set up to defend the final pass into the endzone. Especially where they've shutdown the best redzone target in the league all game.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not sure I agree. It is not like they were going to be set up at their own 40. It should have been from the 38 with 7 secs left. They even had time to run another quick out to pick up 5-10 yes then set up one play to the endzone. You have s much better shot with tat then what we saw. 1 play, with jimmy graham and drew breed, u never know. Just takes one amazing catch.....

I think it was pretty obvious that was a called catch and "lateral" just poorly executed. With 13sec left I don't mind the call there, trying to catch SEA off guard rather than letting them set up to defend the final pass into the endzone. Especially where they've shutdown the best redzone target in the league all game.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It could've happened but the illegal forward pass killed any pipe dream Saint's fans may have maintained up to that moment. (Some of us are delusional enough you know)

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Not sure whats wrong with Mr. Wilson but he needs to get his sh!t together! The guy has looked very unimpressive for over a month now and the whoas continued yesterday.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
True enough. I heard last night that his QB rating has been down in the 70's for the last month. Oh well, playing at home, with that defense and having Lynch makes 70's good enough.