Playoffs: Saints @ SeaHawks

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The SeaHawks opened as a 7.5 favorite and that's too much this time. I want to play Homer here but not quite, not yet anyway. My Saint's got a big monkey off of their back by winning a playoff game on the road this week but this game is being played in Zany Land. I have to see how a couple of injuries play out before I can go with the boys in black and gold so NO pick from me yet on this one. Neutral field I'd take the Saints and even lay a couple of points but there's something in the water up there in the great Northwest and that has me running scared.

Last edited:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Okay ArticDawg just talked me into sticking my neck out here and predicting another Saint's win on the road. Thanks Dawg. Geaux Saints!

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
The Seahawks offense has been slacking lately but they'll be up for this one. Seahawks roll into the NFC title game.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The forecast for Saturday's Saints-Seahawks game is calling for a 70 percent chance of rain throughout and high winds ranging from 28-30 MPH.

Temperature won't be a problem -- it's in the 40s all day in Seattle -- but it's going to be rainy and very windy at the "Clink,"

Ye of little faith. Who Dat?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Seattle wins, but take the points. I see it as a close one. Won't be shocked if the Saints pull the upset though....