Administrator
DeAndre Hopkins left Tenn, with no contract, will visit NE Today and Thursday
LAR - Rams restructure Cooper Kupp's contract for cap help

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
HOU - Texans extend DT Maliek Collins on a 2 year extension
IND - reports out Colts and Jonathan Taylor have had extension talks
BUF - Yes Diggs is back, but I am not convinced everything is solved, still some smoke on that fire...
ARI - released CB Josh Thomas and OL Julien Davenport

Phicinfan

Administrator
LAR - Matthew Stafford has been fully participating all off season with team - no elbow issues evidently this year
MIN - Cousins' contract runs out next year, however, even though he has not statement saying the team can't FT him, his contract doesn't expire until AFTER the FT deadline. So the team can't tag him even if they wanted to.
Carson Wentz - has been throwing and spending time with Jon Gruden to improve
LAC - Justin Herbert mentioning the possibility of a "hold in " this season - uh oh....
BUF - place TE Zach Davidson on IR
MIN - Kirk Cousins hoping Dalvin Cook will re-sign with Vikings
IND - place rookie S Daniel Scott on IR with ACL tear

Phicinfan

Administrator
NE - reports out that there is optimism that D Hop will sign there - I just don't see it folks, I don't see Bellechick putting with DHop.

Phicinfan

Administrator
BAL - J.K. Dobbins still not able to practice, but he is there for mini-camp
TB - signs K Rodrigo Blankenship

Phicinfan

Administrator
NO - Taysom Hill is hoping as use as TE and pass catcher increases this year
BAL - evidently J.K. Dobbins isn't happy with his contract either.....
KC - got their Super Bowl rings yesterday
LAR - cut K Christopher Dunn and S Collin Duncan
NE - DeAndre Hopkins has left the building, some report he will eventually sign there, others are saying he is in no hurry to sign anywhere
NO - signs FA C Billy Price
Ray Lewis III has died at the age of 28 - no report on what has happened but condolences to the Lewis family
KC - Jody Fortson TE and Steve Buechele signed their ERFA tags
NO - signs FA WRs Lynn Bowden and KeKe Coutee
CAR - claimed S Josh Thomas off of waivers, also sign FA CB Greg Mabin
ARI - released WR Javon Wims
NYG - signing DT Kobe Smith
BUF - signs FA TE Nick Guggemos

efactor

Coming at you
Karma came around for the murders his daddy got away with.
Not sure about Karma here, but yeah, someone so obviously guilty who not only got away with murder but went on to become a "respected" HOF player and leader of the Ravens community is still kind of hard to believe.

Walter34

I always found it odd that Ray got a seemingly free pass way back when. Regardless, sorry for his kid

efactor

Coming at you
I always found it odd that Ray got a seemingly free pass way back when.
I always found it odd that Ray “lost” the white suit he was wearing that night. As someone who had to wear business suits for 20 plus years, I managed to never lose one. Did Ray lose a lot of suits over the course of his life or just that one? It seems that inquiring minds would want to know. Would seem awfully convenient if it was just the one. Just saying.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Dalvin Cook - multiple reports out - he will wait to sign, looking for best fit, deal and opportunity to get a trophy. He also stated he would find it awesome to be on same team that gets DeAndre Hopkins - yeah that would be huge I bet
CLE - Browns may be looking to add a vet RB to be #3, but per reports isn't looking at one of the better knowns out there like Zeke or Dalvin
NE - Jack Jones looking at being arraigned today on gun charges
MIN - Rookie WR Jordan Addison expected to be full go at Camp this summer
LAR - Rams QB Stafford is signing the praises of WR Van Jefferson
NFL - still no decision on Hard Knocks yet
BUF - more reports out that Steffon Diggs isn't happy with offense, and wants some say in play calling? Really?
BUF - OC Mitch Morris is fully cleared after ankle and elbow surgeries
CIN - more reports out that Bengals will push to have Joe Mixon cut his salary for this year
BAL - more and more news about J.K. Dobbins not happy with contract - stand in line J.K. better backs than you want more money
WAS - Per HC Sam Howell will enter camp this summer as the #1 at QB
TB - reports out that the Bucs and WR Mike Evans are working on a new deal
TB - Triston Wirfs and Antoine Winfield JR both restructured their deals for cap help
WAS - rumors out that Commanders are looking into RB Kareem Hunt
GB - Packers will kick off their Training camp July 26th
PIT - released S Scott Nelson
KC - opening training camp July 23rd
CHI - reporting for training camp July 25th
NFL - will hold a supplemental draft July 11th - first time in a few years
CHI - reports floating around that the Bears are NOT happy with Chase Claypool, and he isn't very self motivated and has a "diva quotient". Buyers regret here for the higher pick they sent to Pittsburgh

Phicinfan

Administrator
NE - Jack Jones pleaded not guilty to gun charges, trial to begin in August

Walter34

Re.claypool, the trade was a mistake in hindsight and he is a free agent next year. I’ve seen conflicting reports on whether he is improving or lacking the work ethic above. If he does well, he will want too much money, if he falters, he will be a backup somewhere else. He was acquired prior to getting DJ Moore so his outlook for the future is likely not in Chicago after this season.