NFC Championship Game Discussion Thread - Saints vs Vikings

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Saints win this game because the Vikes were sloppy, something the Colt aren't. No way they make the mistakes that the Vikes did.....

I assume..:)

(just remember both teams that I wanted to win today lost)...:)

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Saints were flawless either... They won this game fair and square (except for that last catch)
ummm....last spot, last catch, and last gift of a PI call on an uncatchable ball.....3 at best very questionable calls all going the Saints way in OT.....that is the biggest reason they won the game the way they did.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
ummm....last spot, last catch, and last gift of a PI call on an uncatchable ball.....3 at best very questionable calls all going the Saints way in OT.....that is the biggest reason they won the game the way they did.

Since I couldn't see it all I can say is we have arrived.

Didn't Jim Jones proclaim those same words?

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless

You're right. I was pissed about the last PI call AND the last catch. Forgot about the last spot.... was just so excited for the SAINTS. Good call Miller.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
You're right. I was pissed about the last PI call AND the last catch. Forgot about about the last spot.... was just so excited for the SAINTS. Good call Miller.
but with that I will say, they still had to win it and they did. Great game for the Saints and the city of New Orleans. That is cool for their fans.

Minnesota had their opportunities and the coughed the ball up or threw and INT every time!

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
I will definitely be pulling for the Saints for the next 2 weeks. I hate the Colts.....

On a side note David Garrard has replaced Peyton in the Pro Bowl. My God, talk about undeserving. He was terrible

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I will definitely be pulling for the Saints for the next 2 weeks. I hate the Colts.....

On a side note David Garrard has replaced Peyton in the Pro Bowl. My God, talk about undeserving. He was terrible
are you serious??? There was noone more deserving??

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
My NFC South Cheerleader is going to the SuperBowl!!

HIP-HIP-HOOOORRRRAAAYYY for the NFC CHAMPIONS!!!!