Matt Forte

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Another guy with a nice start! Huge receiving day in his new offense. I liked Forte as a #2/#3 RB who could be a very good 2 all season and it looks like he possibly could do just that.

7 rec, 151 yds, 2 TD's and 50 yds ru

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
It's nice to see Forte back on the wagon. Props to everyone who had the guts to ride him out this year.... I sure didn't and I might be paying for that one for a while.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
AS long as they remember that the dude can catch the ball he'll be a legitimate fantasy scorer. If they forget, which they did last season it won't be as pretty of a picture. Congratulations to Forte.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Mud is dead on......he's a threat in the receiving game, his rushing still leaves a lot to be desired......1st and goal from the 1 and he can't get in....really???

Miscreants

He's too small and that o-line isn't helping him in goalline situations. no hole and no push at all.

Martz's offense will make him the quick and safe option for Cutler on almost every play. That means big results weekly. Not Marshall Faulk in his prime, but closer to that than to Forte of last year.