Marshawn Lynch's run

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So where does this run rank for you in postseason history? Some very sloppy tackling made this possible, but man, talk about running with a purpose! And that stiff arm where he just tossed the DB back 3 yards was one of the best I have seen, just a fantastic run.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
So where does this run rank for you in postseason history? Some very sloppy tackling made this possible, but man, talk about running with a purpose! And that stiff arm where he just tossed the DB back 3 yards was one of the best I have seen, just a fantastic run.

I know one thing, as a Lynch owner in one fantasy league I want to say....Where the HELL was this all season?!?!?! This is why Buffalo drafted him, and alot of us as well, kid has talent, but has a 10 cent head too. If he could just concentrate and let his talent work, he could be a solid Rb.

I think he is an FA this year, wonder if Seattle will keep him? dunno:

Vicious_Machine

Dunno about the block in the back; but it was def one of the best runs I have ever seen! Not only was the play as a standalone amazing; but in the context of the game. New Orleans had all the momentum, Seattle was just falling apart, and for him to pull off that run to ice the game, just wow. And like somebody said, that stiff arm!! He just got himself a chance at a new deal after that just 1 play!!!

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
NO's D just wasn't getting it done. I mean for Hass to throw up those hot air balloons like that and have them go for big plays...ridiculous. I think Seattle got rewarded for some questionable calls. That said, they came out with a W. And Lynch had his way with that defense on the run. He could have easily given up and run the sideline but he stuck with it and after the huge stiff arm he hit pay dirt. It was certainly fun to watch!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
There was at least one but I counted two blocks in the back the latter one happened right in front of a ref which is one of the reasons I said the fix was in. The Saints didn't appear to want to tackle Lynch on the play. Sure they seemed to try and strip the ball but did they try to tackle him? I don't see it.

Still, giving credit where credit is due it was a hail of an effort.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Has an NFL play ever created an earthquake? Well, before this one?

Seahawks 12th Man Creates Measurable Seismic Tremor? - KCPQ

The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network recorded a small tremor at exactly 4:43 p.m. Saturday afternoon from an old monitoring system near where the Kingdome used to stand.

That time is almost exactly when Lynch broke what turned out to be the game-deciding touchdown run in the 4th quarter, sealing the improbable win by the Seahawks.

And while Qwest Field is famous nationwide for its crowd noise, PNSN scientists think their readings show that was the first recorded 12th man tremor, ever.

After all, the "quake" was recorded only at that single SoDo station.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Awesome...that right there is pretty cool. I know the one game I took my 10 y/o son to, he was pretty overwhelmed by the noise. That place gets friggin loud!!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
When LSU defeated Auburn at Tiger Stadium several years back it registered as an earthquake from the crowd noise.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
NO's D just wasn't getting it done. I mean for Hass to throw up those hot air balloons like that and have them go for big plays...ridiculous.

When I was watching, I just couldn't believe that. What were the corners and safeties doing? I mean, Hass is not that good anymore. There's no way he should be able to put up 4 touchdowns on New Orleans.

jx028

Banned
really pretty and cool run , he looks such unassailable . And this winning not only depends this TD, i think the home field noise make a huge help .

#1bears fan

No Disrespect to Lynch but that was extremely bad defense more than it was a great run!! he didnt juke anybody they just couldnt tackle him. A great run is faking people out of there shoes or going untouched! But that was one hell of a stiff arm, and I didnt see an illegal block in the back!