Marshawn Lynch's run

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I will have to respectfully disagree with you on that one. Many great runs look just like that, breaking tackles, using man hood taking stiff-arms.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
No Disrespect to Lynch but that was extremely bad defense more than it was a great run!! he didnt juke anybody they just couldnt tackle him. A great run is faking people out of there shoes or going untouched! But that was one hell of a stiff arm, and I didnt see an illegal block in the back!

yes it was poor tackling. Don't disagree at all. But I do disagree it was not a great run. Even if they didn't wrap him up, he took some solid hits and kept his legs churning. Add to that the sick stiff arm he gave one guy...and you have a solid playoff game ending run. Nice job on him.

Arctic Dawgs

A great run. Franchise fortune changing if they keep the momentum going into the off season

They started that a while ago Sarge. They fired Tim Ruskell. I would count that as Seattles biggest move in quite some time.

He is in Chicago now. Good Luck Bears

:biglaugh:

You guys will be going downhill for as long as he is there. Hope you like your OLine 'cause it is the best you will have for years now

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
The run kinda reminded me of the way Barry Sanders would run. It was a combination of determination and poor defence on NO part.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Any word on if Seattle will re-sign Lynch? I think he is a FA after this year? Or did they extend him after the trade?