Major changes taking place later tonight

Mike

Administrator
The forum will be shutting down tonight for 2 or 3 hours while we make several big changes to the forum.

These are big changes, so you may be a little lost at first once we open the doors back up.

Once the changes are complete we will post various announcements to let you know how everything works and introduce you to features you may not be aware of.

Mike

Administrator
Tapatalk users, you will lose access to the forum vis that app at least temporarily.

That said, the forum will now be 100% responsive to all browser sizes, including smartphone and tablet browsers. This means you will have full access to all forum features, rather than being by the app.

Escrow

Sean_connery_raction.gif

Mike

Administrator
Parked for the night in Amarillo Texas, and starting the file upload process now.

Forum should be going down in an hour or so.

Mike

Administrator
Ok, the forum is up and running with the basic install. Forum permissions are not yet completed, so if you don't have access to a private forum that you should have access to, it should be fixed shortly.

I did get blindsided by one thing that I cannot go back and fix. I had used a different importing tool in two other forums and it allowed me to transfer all the "thanks" to the new built in "likes" system. The software now has a built in import system, however it didn't have the option to transfer, so you will have to start all over with what is now "likes".

Duck

I did get blindsided by one thing that I cannot go back and fix. I had used a different importing tool in two other forums and it allowed me to transfer all the "thanks" to the new built in "likes" system. The software now has a built in import system, however it didn't have the option to transfer, so you will have to start all over with what is now "likes".
That's cuz you suck! :eek:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I thought he said Tapatalk won't work at all , but the new format lets you use any browser, even on a mobile? :dunno::confused:

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Tapatalk users, you will lose access to the forum vis that app at least temporarily.

That said, the forum will now be 100% responsive to all browser sizes, including smartphone and tablet browsers. This means you will have full access to all forum features, rather than being by the app.

Say here at least temporarily. So i should just be patience seems like its not ready yet thats all.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Honestly, once you get used to it, it is really very smooth and easy to use.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Hecks yea I'm on my phone now.

Dumb queston time.

So like the shula league if I want to know their are new post I have to watch that forum?