Leon Washington - Leg Injury - Out for Season?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Leon was carted off the field in the first quarter of today's game. He was unable to place any weight on the ankle and appeared to be in significant pain. We will have to wait for more info to see the extent of this injury.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Adam Schefter is reporting Washington will miss rest of the season due to fractured right fibula.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
(KFFL) Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports New York Jets RB Leon Washington (leg) suffered a broken right leg during the team's Week 7 game. He was taken to a hospital in Oakland, Calif., where it is believed surgery will be performed. It is believed Washington suffered a serious fracture.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
That was my #1 OC back. The "wide variety" in which he scored points made him a good play. Thats in the toilet now..... I hope this leg doesnt turn into career ending..

Coachnorm

I hope this turns out well for Leon looking towards the future. He was always one of my favorite productive #2 RBs. I just hated to prune him in one league yesterday.

Remote Controller

Smart Move, and good for him!

Jets | L. Washington took out insurance policy Mon Oct 26, 11:52 AM
Dave Hutchinson, of The Star-Ledger, reports New York Jets RB Leon Washington (fibula), who is earning $535,000 in the final year of his current deal, took out a Lloyds of London insurance policy at the start of the season to protect against injury.

eaglechick

I'm back :)
Smart Move, and good for him!

Jets | L. Washington took out insurance policy Mon Oct 26, 11:52 AM
Dave Hutchinson, of The Star-Ledger, reports New York Jets RB Leon Washington (fibula), who is earning $535,000 in the final year of his current deal, took out a Lloyds of London insurance policy at the start of the season to protect against injury.

:thumbsup:

i hope it pays well

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
You dont know that yet RC. He may not make it back. I hope it was the standard exposed break, but look what happened to that WR Alabama had a while back.

Remote Controller

You dont know that yet RC. He may not make it back. I hope it was the standard exposed break, but look what happened to that WR Alabama had a while back.
They just announced before the game that it wouldn't pay because it wasn't career ending. just announcing what they said. It sucks for him thats for sure, either way.