Fishing In The QB Pond

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I think Cam could be in line for a top 5 season again.
I don't know, I think they want to run again, and play defense, so he will only be top 5 if he runs again, and scores like last year. Just not sure he can hold up doing that though.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
So my late flyers I like:

Carr - yes he is in Oakland, but they are starting to build some tools for this kid, and if the O-line can open up the run game, he could have a pretty good year. Def. a #2 Qb for bye week coverage.
Bridgewater - when he threw, he got it where it had to go, but his Wrs could do nothing post catch. He has some new tools now, and with AP back to take the pressure off, I actually love this kid.
Bradford - the system works, if he is healthy and in, he will score for you. But with his injury history you can nab him later.
Big Ben - Bell out three games, DeWill is the back up, so they will have to pass alot. Love his Wrs as well.
Romo - the guy no one wants to like, but always ends up in the top 10 with some huge games. With Dez Signed...he is gold later
Tannehill - hey guess what...Miami can pass!! He has got some huge great young talent, and O-line continues to be worked on. Top 10 Qb this season.
Foles - He has Wr talent in St. Louis, and a real running game to support him. I think he can do well here.
Dalton - Yes Jeremy Hill will be all that, but guess what, he has A.J. Green, he has Marvin Jones back and TE Eifert back as well. I think Andy will win some pts this year.

But to answer the question above:
1) Luck
2) Rodgers
3) Manning
4) Romo- but I won't draft him early, no way.
5) Brees
6) Roethlisburger
7) Wilson
8) Rivers
9) Eli Manning/Bradford/Tannehill - all too close to sepperate
10) Bridgewater