Drop Wells for Mccluster??

Baldie

Not sure if Wells will be much of a contributor going forward....does Mccluster (RB,WR) have more upside? He's currently available off waivers in our league.

My other RBs - Wells, D Martin, Matthews, Redman
My other WR - Megatron, S Johnson, S Smith, Crabtree, Moore

gizzil

mccluster usually gets put on a "touch count" cuz they afraid he get hurt. i used to think he'd blow up oe year but as a result it never happened. id say no, but you have some depth, redman is a big question mark too, and you have to look at who you're gonna play week 2 also

jjtweeks

Thats hard to say. Redman becomes less relevant as the season goes forward but Beanies health is a big ? I would feel comfortable dropping Redman for Mccluster(especially if it's ppr)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
It depends on your league. Most leagues I am in already have changed his designation to Wr. IF yours still has him as RB/Wr, then yeah, as you can use him as a flex and get the points if PPR. He may be the #2 wr in KC for a while.

Coachnorm

Thats hard to say. Redman becomes less relevant as the season goes forward but Beanies health is a big ? I would feel comfortable dropping Redman for Mccluster(especially if it's ppr)

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin hinted to the fact that running back Jonathan Dwyer will see in increased role Sunday against the Jets. Tomlin said, "I thought Jonathan Dwyer provided a spark play and represented himself well and will probably get an increased opportunity because of it''. Fellow backfield mate Isaac Redman rushed for 20 yards on 11 carries (2.8 yard average) as opposed to Dwyer's 43 yards on 9 carries (4.8 yard average). Dwyer had his longest run in week one overturned by a holding call and a touchdown overturned by replay.

jjtweeks

Better than Redman but who knows once mendy comes back and steelers are much more pass heavy this season

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Until Mendy comes back I feel Dwyer has high RB 2 upside and I'm banking on that. After Mendy gets well we'll have to wait and see. Mendy wasn't super special, as I recall, last season before his injury.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Wells is still your best bet over the course of the season IMO.

Dwyer is a better option than McCluster or Redman

McCluster has more worth all season long than Redman, but Redman is more valuable for the next couple weeks still.....but I would grab McCluster over him with the big picture in mind.

gizzil

Mendy is done im thinkin, so i would see long term redman or dwyer, still thinking redman cuza how he finished last year, but, was horrible sun night (maybe it was the bronco D?) medy runs TO contact and then collapses inexplicably at times.