Colts released Cluck et al as house cleaning continues

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Colts released TE Dallas Clark, RB Joseph Addai, MLB Gary Brackett, and SS Melvin Bullitt.

Colts also waived QB Curtis Painter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Just heard about this on Twitter. Looks like they are firing everyone......

Now lets talk about the RB position. Does this mean the Colts will move forward with Delone Carter and Donald Brown?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
For Sale: Super Bowl Winning passing attack

Manning...Wayne....Clark...oh my! You could remake any team with a **** ton of cap space with this trio. I'd love to see them land somewhere together. How much cap space does Miami have? They have the holes at all positions to make this work. Add in Marshall and WOW!

Arizona...same thing! Get rod of Kolb and put Wayne opposite Fitz and Clark running down the middle....damn!

Hell, even add this trio to Cleveland.....and you have someone to watch.

Arctic Dawgs

Just heard about this on Twitter. Looks like they are firing everyone......

Now lets talk about the RB position. Does this mean the Colts will move forward with Delone Carter and Donald Brown?

Just had a look at my player news on a team where I have Carter stashed. No speculation out yet, but I'm sure not expecting nothin from any Colts this year

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A

Manning...Wayne....Clark...oh my! You could remake any team with a **** ton of cap space with this trio. I'd love to see them land somewhere together. How much cap space does Miami have? They have the holes at all positions to make this work. Add in Marshall and WOW!

Arizona...same thing! Get rod of Kolb and put Wayne opposite Fitz and Clark running down the middle....damn!

Its called "Offense in a Box". Itll cost you a cheap $30 million or so.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Still IS in my opinion. Clark is about the same level in decline as Fasano was in his prime. TEs are a dime a dozen these days.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

Don't forget that Garcon and Tamme are also FAs. They literally gutted the offense. Makes no sense if you want to protect a young Qb.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Oh they wont fellas. This team may very well be 1-15 next year..Im just pointing out the thinking...

xqj47alpha

Banned
Don't forget that Garcon and Tamme are also FAs. They literally gutted the offense. Makes no sense if you want to protect a young Qb.
This means the Colts are going to start a rookie QB with either rookies or f/a's in the skill positions.

It makes Zero sense.

What would make sense is the bulk of these players are going to negotiate new contracts with the Colts.
Garcon is probably gone. He can get paid more and Indy won't keep him from that (considering the contract he turned down, i'm guessing).