Colts released Cluck et al as house cleaning continues

Jackson

The Green Phoenix
Staff member
Good golly, they're betting on Luck to sell a lot of tickets. If I was an Indy fan, this would be a tough pill to swallow. I realize that none of those guys are spring chickens, but you'd think they'd have the cap space to keep some of those guys to help Luck adjust.

On a positive note, they'll have a pretty good chance of having a really high draft pick next year, too.

Jackson

The Green Phoenix
Staff member
P.S. ATTN: Peyton's new team

Don't sign those guys. That's not going to help the median age of your offense.

xqj47alpha

Banned
If Manning had been well in 2011, Wayne's stats would have been better, right?

and teams would be more comfortable going after him, which is why Reggie was so upset when they signed Collins two days before the first game.

do people realize he almost got a thousand yards last season catching occasional tosses from the likes of Sponge Bob and Patrick on days when they could pay attention.

deuce4321

Driller
I like Sarge's thinking here. Get next years first pick and build for the future through the draft. Weather the storm 3 years to build a dynasty.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
P.S. ATTN: Peyton's new team

Don't sign those guys. That's not going to help the median age of your offense.

Youre not signing these guys to help the median age of your offense. Youre signing them for two - three shots at a World Championship.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
True Dat Sarge. If your going to invest in Manning, might as well go all in and bring the crew with him.

xqj47alpha

Banned
I like Sarge's idea, I just can't believe it can be done.
If it goes down as Sarge says, I will be the first to give proper propers to Sarge.