College Football Games You Really Want To See

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Totally understand. I'm calling Cal my sleeper team for the PAC-10 this year. Just have that feeling about them.....those feelings have made look like a fool in the past, but i'm willing to gamble on it....

Once a fool always a fool is my motto. LOL. I like the Cal pick you have.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Being a TN fan, I have to put in my 2 cents about the TN-FLA game this year. With Kiffin sticking his foot in his mouth (on more than one occasions) and Meyer wanting to force it out of another orifice, this could be a really bad beat down in Gainseville. BUT, I see our defense coming to the rescue.....and our running and short pass game to keep it close, even with a depleted WR corps. Homer logic....probably....but as in 2001, it is definitely possible. HOPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Being a TN fan, I have to put in my 2 cents about the TN-FLA game this year. With Kiffin sticking his foot in his mouth (on more than one occasions) and Meyer wanting to force it out of another orifice, this could be a really bad beat down in Gainseville. BUT, I see our defense coming to the rescue.....and our running and short pass game to keep it close, even with a depleted WR corps. Homer logic....probably....but as in 2001, it is definitely possible. HOPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always a chance they can keep it close but i just don't see it. The only way i see it close is if Fl pulls out some starters late in the game and TN gets a cheap meaningless TD or two.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I want to see this Al/VT game this weekend. Its a classic SEC/ACC matchup early in the season.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I want to see this game too but I'll be missing it. I will be in the booth at Raymond James doing color commentary for the USF v Wofford game.

Thats a good excuse to miss it. It will be nice to see USF start off with a good win. Hopefully they come out of it injury free and play some next year starters in the 4th qtr.

I want VT to whoop their A**!!! Should be a god game.

I'm pulling for AL just 'cause they are SEC and i don't care for the overrated Hokies.

elrocko

I will be in Atlanta this weekend for the UA/VT game. Part of me wishes I could attend the USF/Wofford game. We had a kid on our team last year that is now playing for Wofford, would be nice to see him play on Saturday.

I had tickets to go and watch my alma mater USF play at Florida State, but I have a class that I cannot miss. So, no go . . .

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
This week its the USC v OSU game, along with Georgia and South Carolina. Ga can't be as bad as they looked last week. This ND/Mich game turned out to be entertaining.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Don't get beat by more than 30...........Please. I feel an Urban Meyer revenge style A** Whooping coming on!!!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Homefield in college is huge, and should be the difference in this one IMO, but should be a good game. I am just not sold on Cal.
Posted via Mobile Device
:thrash: Called the winner in this one, and was right to not be sold on Cal....but damn, didn't see that ass kicking coming!

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
Week 5....

Looking forward to watching these games for Week 5...

Oklahoma @ Miami: (Time and Network TBD) The Hurricanes were downgraded to a Tropical Storm @ Virginia Tech...look for them to be downgraded again to a Depression soon.

LSU @ Georgia: (3:30 ET on CBS) Revenge time for the Tigers with the Dawgs. Last year, Georgia put up 52 points on LSU. Don't see that happening this time around, but stranger things have happened this season..

Air Force @ Navy: (3:30 ET Network TBD if any) Winner of this game has the inside track on the Commanders Cup.

Southern Cal @ California: (8:00 ET on ABC) Winner still has a shot of the PAC-10 Title....loser is most likely done for the season.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Pretty slim pickings this week. I watched Georgia lose (damnit) yesterday and Pitt win friday. Hopefully next week is much better. I would have liked to see the Miami/Oklahoma game.