• Tennessee @ Florida - Florida 63, Tennessee 21
  • Utah @ Oregon - Utah 21, Oregon 20
Week 4

• Cal @ Oregon - Oregon 41, Cal 38
Week 5

• Oklahoma @ Miami (FL) - Oklahoma 56, Miami 24
  • LSU @ Georgia - Georgia 24, LSU 17

• USC @ Cal - USC 45, Cal 31

We need to sticky this somehow so it doesn't get lost. Good picks Sarge, Esp like your Nevada/ND pick. See i'm not the only one predicting a Nevada so called upset.

I do think the USC/Cal game will be closer. Whats your thoughts on the UCLA/USC game this year ?

I agree with your USC over Ohio St. All the buzz i read about the new QB in USC is impressive. And i'm still not sold on Ohio St. Ever since Pryor turned down Pitt for Ohio St , i have become anti OSU.

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
Hmmm....my turn....

Week 1

• Oregon @ Boise St - Boise St 34, Oregon 28
  • Nevada @ Notre Dame -Nevada 31, Notre Dame 21
  • Alabama vs VT - Alabama 17, VT 14
  • Cincinnati @ Rutgers - Cincinnati 16, Rutgers 10
Week 2

• USC @ Ohio State - Southern California 31, Ohio State 28
Week 3

• Tennessee @ Florida - Florida 54, Tennessee 21
  • Utah @ Oregon - Utah 28, Oregon 20
Week 4

• Cal @ Oregon - Cal 35, Oregon 24
Week 5

• Oklahoma @ Miami (FL) - Oklahoma 56, Miami 10
  • LSU @ Georgia - Georgia 24, LSU 17

• USC @ Cal - Cal 24, USC 21
Yeah...I'm going out on the limb on the last one. As for Oregon losing their games, their Defense will kill them....too many starters lost.

Last edited:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
We need to sticky this somehow so it doesn't get lost. Good picks Sarge, Esp like your Nevada/ND pick. See i'm not the only one predicting a Nevada so called upset.

Done

I do think the USC/Cal game will be closer. Whats your thoughts on the UCLA/USC game this year ?

I think USC wins on depth, but UCLA will hang tough for a half. They had an amazing recruiting class, and I see danger on the horizon for the Trojans.

I agree with your USC over Ohio St. All the buzz i read about the new QB in USC is impressive. And i'm still not sold on Ohio St. Ever since Pryor turned down Pitt for Ohio St , i have become anti OSU.

I think USC has too much Taylor Mays for Terrelle Pryor, but I dont see this being a beatdown. I honestly believe it could go either way, but I think a critical mistake by a young QB late bites Ohio State.

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...

UCLA's program is definably on the rise. Rick Neuheisel has recruited well and last years team was a vast improvement.

But it won't be enough this year. UCLA will keep it close for at least 3 quarters, then USC's experience will dominate.

Give it another couple of years and UCLA/USC games will come down to the wire again....IMHO

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Done

I think USC wins on depth, but UCLA will hang tough for a half. They had an amazing recruiting class, and I see danger on the horizon for the Trojans.

I think USC has too much Taylor Mays for Terrelle Pryor, but I dont see this being a beatdown. I honestly believe it could go either way, but I think a critical mistake by a young QB late bites Ohio State.

UCLA's program is definably on the rise. Rick Neuheisel has recruited well and last years team was a vast improvement.

But it won't be enough this year. UCLA will keep it close for at least 3 quarters, then USC's experience will dominate.

Give it another couple of years and UCLA/USC games will come down to the wire again....IMHO

Thanks fellows. Starting to think you two are the same guy. LOL. Very well said by both of you, if there really is two of you. LOL.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
He once got shot by a hot rodder with a zip gun during a raiders superbowl win...thats how far he goes back lol

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
The problem with this is that his record is based souly off of his time at Washington. I'm not trying to discredit your point but I feel, for example, that he was fired from ND far too soon.

Not too soon, too late. Willingham's recruiting at Notre Dame was subpar & the extra season of Willingham has now equaled another season of rebuilding.

He was at Stanford a long time & ran a program that Bill Walsh left stocked with the nation's #1 recruiting class into the ground. Had Willingham not been offered the Notre Dame job, he would have been fired from Stanford within a year or two tops.

Willingham is an awful coach. He is a fraud. The guy couldn't run a HS program. Instead of listening to the Washington & Notre Dame fans, read what a Stanford area sports columnist had to say when Ty took the ND job:

Willingham goes to Notre Dame / Aftermath on The Farm / Irish's new coach will get exposed

"TYRONE WILLINGHAM is making a huge career mistake. At Notre Dame, he will be exposed for the mediocre coach he is."

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Thanks. so without Washington, he is 14 games over .500. And 1-5 in bowl games. Not really impressive. So tell me again why they brought him to Washington ?

Political correctness. The new university president wanted to kiss the butts of all of those PC douchebags that have been moving to & destroying Seattle. He wanted to kiss the butts of the leftist elites that ran both houses & the governor's office in Olympia so the UW could get increased state funding; it failed just as bad as Fraud Willingham on the football field.

The decision to hire the fraud had zero to do with football.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
To answer the original question:

LSU @ Washington this coming Saturday.

First game of the season, I have tickets, & an SEC power is finally making the trip to Seattle. As a Husky fan, I have been spoilied seeing great non-conference opponents come to town such as Michigan, Ohio State, Miami, Nebraska, Notre Dame, & Oklahoma. But finally we get to see the SEC!

I'll post some pics next Sunday. There is going to be a lot of purple & gold along the shores of Montlake next Saturday. It is also an ESPN nationally televised night game too! No word on which hotel Erin Andrews is staying at.